Help needed to name NEW NIGHTCLUB!

please choose best names for a nightclub  

96 members have voted

1. 1. please choose best names for a nightclub

How about "Finally somewhere that doesn't play flipping R 'n B cobblers"

I'd go in!

I think you refer to R&B pop.

Well clubs do play it because it is mainstream!!!!!

Common sense really if you want to attract a large audience.

how's about VIBE, SPARX or XS (as in excess)

You can never have too many Vibes!:hihi:

Something different, I think that's what's needed: Maybe 'Jezabell' as in the provocative woman or The Moon...

I'm full of them...

Oh my god! all those names are terrible! but please please do open a club with one of those names because it will rid the decent places i like to go of all the idiots you would draw in, everyones happy

Oh my god! all those names are terrible! but please please do open a club with one of those names because it will rid the decent places i like to go of all the idiots you would draw in, everyones happy

lol Maybe you should try stand up comedy :roll: Firstly the list is just random names. This is just seen as a think tank. There are over 100 names in all spread out over various websites and polls etc. I find you comments rather comical but thanks anyway

The Republic? ;-p

seriously those names are really 90's...Recess was the only half-decent one but you can still do better.

name it after a famous film villain...eg: "scaramanga's" (though that probably better for a bar than club i guess....)

or my best shot off the top of my head:

Basilica.

Thats deffo a cool name.

lol Maybe you should try stand up comedy :roll: Firstly the list is just random names. This is just seen as a think tank. There are over 100 names in all spread out over various websites and polls etc. I find you comments rather comical but thanks anyway

Does this mean the club isn't even in Sheffield?

There has already been a Pulse (Pulse&Vogue) and I think G-Spot and NRG are a bit cheesy but some are good, I picked 'Fusion' and 'Voltage' is quite good too! x

seriously those names are really 90's...Recess was the only half-decent one but you can still do better.

Nightclubs seem a bit 90's to me. I think we need something new and fresh and different to revitalise the nightclub scene. :)

I Reckon It Should Be Called " Mad Maxes Bass House " Pmsl See You There With Resident Dj Lol Dj Turbo . "jokin " Lol See You At Reflective Mate Lol I Know You You Shud Guess Who Iam Dat Was Big Clue Respect For The New Club Mate Defo Be There . Laters

I Reckon It Should Be Called " Mad Maxes Bass House " Pmsl See You There With Resident Dj Lol Dj Turbo . "jokin " Lol See You At Reflective Mate Lol I Know You You Shud Guess Who Iam Dat Was Big Clue Respect For The New Club Mate Defo Be There . Laters

Can anyone translate?

...ah well, at least I know to avoid this new club now! Thanks mate. Lol.