Help needed to name NEW NIGHTCLUB!

please choose best names for a nightclub  

96 members have voted

1. 1. please choose best names for a nightclub

Hey guys and girls I need your help naming a nightclub which will be opening in the near future..I shall not disclose location or information about it for now....A few names I have thought of are below..please give me your favourite names and if you got your own suggestions feel free to let me know thanks p.s I missed out accidently g-spot,blush,Emperia and Halo of the poll :):help:

1. Illusions
  2. Juice
  3. Pulse
  4. Voodoo
  5. Vertigo
  6. NRG (as in energy)
  7. Recess
  8. Out
  9. Voltage
  10. Halo
  11. Nebula
  12. Helix
  13. Fusion
  14. Emperia
  15. Blush
  16. G-spot

How about "Finally somewhere that doesn't play flipping R 'n B cobblers"

I'd go in!

I think you need to be more specific as to the audience you are targeting before asking for ideas. Most of the names suggest to me you that you are aiming at the "Embrace" type. I'm not having a pop at them at all before anyone starts!!!! I just think the name needs to reflect the clientelle. If you are aiming at that audience then any of the names fit however, Pulse should be out as its already been done.

i think Blue is quite ambiguos as is Mash or Mashed (but you could mistake that for an eatery! i guess)

I think they are all naff.

Id rather call mine `Cheese` than any of those. It gets more attention than "Out" and "Blush". Poor list pal.

I think they are all naff.

Id rather call mine `Cheese` than any of those. It gets more attention than "Out" and "Blush". Poor list pal.

These are just a number of names given today ,,picking the name will take a while and may not even be any of those names ...Im using this forum and others for opinions ..So thankyou for yours...

Why not something random like the cowshed? It kinda has a ring to it: -

"Where you going tonight?"

"O just nipping down town to the cowshed, hopefully I'll pull"