Old broomhall flats

this is now my fifth, gezmac, i went to silverdale school, was born in 1970, lived on broomhall till around '84.

I never really knew them, just heard of them was one called Paul? Don't understand you need so many post's to reply, i've heard someone else on about that??

yeah, apparently you need to have posted 5 times b4 u can reply to private messages, somet to do with spam......

yeah, i knew paul, had a brother john, and a sister jayne!!

so tell me abit bout u

I used to live near the Harrison's D, M & k

yeah, i remember them, and the west's, but i dont think they lived on the flats!! we lived near thr holdens,, J, M and C

No they lived on the square, don't recall the Holdens

the holdens used to live on wellington row, next door to us and the kemptons, i think it was thier nan, lived on the other side to us

hi, i just want to thank the 2 kind gentlemen who have given me info on the old flats, Chris Todd, and Ian Canning.

hopefully i can copy the photo and have it enlarged, then get it posted on the net shortly.

Thanx again.

(whether or not they will read this post is not certain, but thanx again!)

Iremember it was full of ''people'' from the third world. HORRIFIC

Hi, just to say, i know have an aerial photo of broomhall flats, unfortunately, i have no way of uploading it onto my pc, so cannot post it on the net, if anyone has any ideas..........

(maybe some would like to borrow it to scan in on their pc to uplooad it ........?

email me john_p_flower@hotmail.com if you can help

:help:

:bigsmile:

managed to take a photo of the photo, if anyone would like a copy (or knows of somewhere to post it on the net for all to see) i can send a copy thru email