Old broomhall flats

I wa bout 15 wen we lived on broomhall an i loved it, we lived at at no:1 Thomas Gardens just in front of us was a circle play area were we`d hang with mates,lived with my mum an dad and my uncle Tom he was always in the bookies, my parents used ro work with the homless at Beth an Conway House witch was ideal as was just up the road, was a great place to live.

the concrete slabs for the flats were made on what is now devonshire green there was an accident there when a tower crane came down killing the driver

I lived at 13 headford row n remember the polish woman n her daughter all u could hear was her shouting at her n hitting her hard,they were good time on the flats,my nan used to work with fiona in the newsagents and l8er my auntie worked there when her friend bought it,we moved in 85 just after my grandad died,l8er on we did a school project bout broomhall which would have bin around 87-88 would b great 2 hear frm anybody who remembers me im jason oadley remember 1 thing neva 4get where u come frm

i also went 2 silverdale left in 89 remember the flowers john and paul i still c 1 of em about there on facebook i lived 13 headford row good times

I Loved Broomhall. Xx

do u remember my nan shirley oadley she worked in the sweet shop with fiona

yes i think i do although i cannot put a face to her.do you remember jowitts that lived on monmouth then moved to broomspring row .who are you then jayblabe ..

yeah, i remember them, and the west's, but i dont think they lived on the flats!! we lived near thr holdens,, J, M and C

i remember the harrisons moved on chippinghouse road with em i was m8s with john roach, and a kid named julian and andy who live in the corner house of edgerton gardens i remember the wests think i used to knoxck about wiv em can also remember the holdens i seem 2 think i lived at 13 headford row ne body remember the billards or china?

yes i think i do although i cannot put a face to her.do you remember jowitts that lived on monmouth then moved to broomspring row .who are you then jayblabe ..

hiya im jason oadley who r u?the name rings a bell

robert debbie kathryn.jowitt.. paul . alan bennet. iam jean used to work at domino

cant place ur jason ..

my mum remembers the jowitts my great grandad lived round the corner mick quirke he was always in the domino wwe used to play footy outside sat dinner with workers frm the area

yea remember mick luv . loverly days remember me to him..x