Old broomhall flats

i miss the old flats and the domino,great people and times ,lived there from 67 to 82,high egerton,i still see quite a few of the lads and characters from there,john hil,ronnie harris,browny ,bob heathcote, bob anderson,havent seen chuck for a while but see their steve now and again,bring back the domino!!

i miss the old flats and the domino,great people and times ,lived there from 67 to 82,high egerton,i still see quite a few of the lads and characters from there,john hil,ronnie harris,browny ,bob heathcote, bob anderson,havent seen chuck for a while but see their steve now and again,bring back the domino!!

My Nannan worked at The Domino:) We lived on Fitzwilliam Row from 70-79ish

she'll have served me with the best drink in sheffield, a pint of wards,nectar,bless her,

she'll have served me with the best drink in sheffield, a pint of wards,nectar,bless her,

Lol i fink she cleaned it... the pub tht is not the beer.

what did they call your nan loopylass...?

Beatty Pearson Jenny:)

i used to live on broomspring lane and went to broomspring school till 1966, the houses were in yards with outside toilets, we used to keep a parrafin lamp lit in the winter to stop the pipes from freezing. i remember when blackjacks and fruit salads were 4 for a penny. remember the circus coming to town set up on what is devonshire green now. i used to go to glossop road baths for swimming lessons on a wednesday then coming home and having tomato soup. happy times.

i cant recall her name.but i bet i will know

here..do you remember who the landlord was then ..

i cant recall her name.but i bet i will know

here..do you remember who the landlord was then ..

i dont know but my mum prob will. im sure she cleaned for them aswell. my mum used to work in the newagents there too. she had really ginger hair then. did you go to springfield?

I took these around 1987. Can't remember exactly. Domino Pub in the foreground. In the days you could when you could get a real pint of Wards, made in Sheffield.

Flats 1

Flats 2

wot a shame .iworked there a few years.my children went to springfield.