Best Fish and Chips in Sheffield thread

HELP

don't like buying food to waste it,how is the new chippy at greenhill

ANY good,PRICES? really liked the old one ,but after about 5 months work this should

be good,so help is it good value ect. I trust you guys will tell me the truth thanks

Can't remember if I posted it before on here but Greystones fish and chips are really nice chinese owned chippy been there for years does anyone else go?

Wendy's at upperthorpe for me

Dawson’s are decent I agree I’ve not heard of Margrarets at whit moor! Have you tried seafare on Attercliffe Rd across from Indus India! This will also take some beating for quality and price

---------- Post added 11-04-2018 at 20:20 ----------

Well done Tim you deserve it I call feel another drive over to your Chippy

Very soon

It’s not called seafare it’s called Frymaster the chippy on Attercliffe road....

It’s not called seafare it’s called Frymaster the chippy on Attercliffe road....

Yes mafya I’ve got my wires crossed Its is Frymaster it a brilliant chippy and great prices eat inside or take out

Came across a new chippie in Shalesmoor - roughly opposite the Shakespeare - I cant remember its name but had brilliant fish and chips there recently ...

Came across a new chippie in Shalesmoor - roughly opposite the Shakespeare - I cant remember its name but had brilliant fish and chips there recently ...

Kelham Friary?

Whats happened to Manor Lane chip shop?, different miserable staff, slow service (2 people walked out, got fed up of waiting) and the food is terrible. At least mine was today, more batter (which was soggy) than fish, chips only just warm and all small chips. Will be thinking twice about going again in the near future.

want to try the new one at greenhill big waterie fish,large chips but ? and need to mortgage your house to pay for them,whats a matter with these people,all we ask is fish/chips or fishcakes sensible portions and prices cooked in beef dripping,not all this nonsense we seem to be getting,we used to have a great chippy now we got as far as I am concerned a over priced chippy,all Yorkshire folk want is decent food at sensible prices,come on you owners,just give us proper food.

want to try the new one at greenhill big waterie fish,large chips but ? and need to mortgage your house to pay for them,whats a matter with these people,all we ask is fish/chips or fishcakes sensible portions and prices cooked in beef dripping,not all this nonsense we seem to be getting,we used to have a great chippy now we got as far as I am concerned a over priced chippy,all Yorkshire folk want is decent food at sensible prices,come on you owners,just give us proper food.

That's Brexit for you.

Broomheads at Crookes - funny operating hours but I have yet to be disappointed by either the fish or the chips.