Best Fish and Chips in Sheffield thread

If your talking about the one on Fitzwilliam St at the junction with West St then Its still there but changed names.

Thanks. Will pop down and see if it's still fantastic!

Thanks. Will pop down and see if it's still fantastic!

Dent hold your breath, it caters mostly for the 3am drunks, and the pretend homeless picking up discarded chips from the pavement.

Dent hold your breath, it caters mostly for the 3am drunks, and the pretend homeless picking up discarded chips from the pavement.

Never rated Betty's or the Devonshire Chippy and looking at Google reviews nothing much has changed - when I was at uni I'd walk past both of them on my way to Brenda's on Earl Way behind the Moor, which was in a different league.

Why would 'pretend' homeless people eat chips off the floor? Would you?

Why would 'pretend' homeless people eat chips off the floor? Would you?

Because they are off their head on alcohol and spice.

Because they are off their head on alcohol and spice.

And how do you know they were 'fake homeless '?

help we need a chippy in greenhill if any one is thinking of opening a decent,sensible priced one,sadly miss robs and greenhill village ,chips with taste,where is nearest proper chippy?

help we need a chippy in greenhill if any one is thinking of opening a decent,sensible priced one,sadly miss robs and greenhill village ,chips with taste,where is nearest proper chippy?

It's Tony's at Mosborough. Tell 'em Harry sent ya!:hihi:

Known Rob for 30+ years and only just found out that Brendas on Earl St is owned by his sister. Glad I found out, best fish & chips I've had since Robs.

Thought robs was taken over and still a chip shop?