Best Fish and Chips in Sheffield thread

Try Woodseats fisheries very nice fish & chips

Talk about Kettle, pot, black and all that. It's actually recommendation. Firthpark is with a capital 'F'. You also start a sentence with a capital letter. And it's not i, It's 'I'. At least try and get your own spelling correct before slagging someone else!!

MMMMMMMM love the thread you started on Kiverton Park Fishery. never heard of Kiverton wheres that???

I have heard of Kiveton before but never Kiverton:hihi:

Edited by sheffgrow

Talk about Kettle, pot, black and all that. It's actually recommendation. Firthpark is with a capital 'F'. You also start a sentence with a capital letter. And it's not i, It's 'I'. At least try and get your own spelling correct before slagging someone else!!

MMMMMMMM love the thread you started on Kiverton Park Fishery. never heard of Kiverton wheres that???

But then I don't try to perfect like you:loopy:

I bet you had to Google that anyway?:hihi: And like I said, sentences start with a capital letter.:hihi::hihi:

tonys chippy in mosbough, de-lish!!!!

Oh how I miss Tony's!!

However 'The Supper Spot' on Loxley road is amazing!

But then I don't try to perfect like you:loopy:

I bet you had to Google that anyway?:hihi: And like I said, sentences start with a capital letter.:hihi::hihi:

Even kiverton is put to shame by this little gem of yours:

Posted By verona

Re: how to get the idiot out of my head?

You need to forget about it. You are only torchering yourself trying to work out why he got back in touch. Move on, it's called life.

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

I think you tens to find that most peopl's favourite chippy is the one usually closest to them.

When I lived on Eccy road I used to switch between Jimmy's Plaice just by endcliffe park and two steps.

Now I'm in Bradway and after trying a few, must say Woodseats is by far the best. Chips always beautifully cooked and portions are massive. One chips between three of us normally.

Cheers, C

You mean The Poseidon? Not Woodseats Fisheries, surely? Woodseats Fisheries are usually nice but not big portions at all.

has anyone tried the chippy on ball street at neepsend? looks like a rat hole from outside and so small that if you blinked you might walk by it but the "sheffield" fishcakes are full of fish , has real chunky chips, excellent fish, and they do a chicken zinger meal that puts KFC in the dark!! only opens lunch times mon-fri tho :( good job realy or id be twice the size i am!!

Ok, hot debate time, what and where is the best chippy in Sheffield, chips have to be cooked in dripping or lard and they have to sell big white bread cakes covered in flour.

I think the best is Johns in Stocksbridge.

i live in stocksbridge and i have to disagree with you there. i think there is competition between assault and battered on london road and moorfoot fisheries on bottom of moor.:)

We had fish and chips from Two Steps, Sharrowvale, yesterday and they were the best I've had in years.