Siddall Family Tree

Wow! How did you find that out? My family tree doesn't go back much past the potatoe famine.

Cos Sherwood forest has it's own records, being a Royal Forest

Hi there

I'm a Siddall, and Keith Siddall is my uncle. My father is William Siddall, whose siblings include Keith, Jean, David and John. I don't know what Keith is doing these days as I haven't seen him since I moved from the UK in 1987.

Bilinda (Billie) Siddall

I have an uncle called David Siddall, he married Angela, and had two daughters called Rebeca & Rachael, i believe that one of the daughters lives on the Manor but i am not too sure, last i heard from Dave Siddall he was living somewhere near killamarsh.

Most of my Siddall family came from the Manor but I have loads of relatives who's names I have forgotten as I have not seen them since I was a child,which was a long long time ago,my family left the Arbourthorne when I was about 6 months old & we lived at Heeley for 20 yrs before the houses were demolished & we went back the the Manor my Grandmothers house on Fitzhubert Road,just off Windyhouse Lane.

knew a jayne and john and barry and malcome siddall of the manor

Hi there

I'm a Siddall, and Keith Siddall is my uncle. My father is William Siddall, whose siblings include Keith, Jean, David and John. I don't know what Keith is doing these days as I haven't seen him since I moved from the UK in 1987.

Bilinda (Billie) Siddall

Not seen Bilinda since she moved to New Zealand. Saw her Dad (Uncle Billy) when he came to my wedding in 2010. David is my Dad, I'm Ayshea Siddall.

There was a Siddall family lived near us on Crookes, opposit the Kandy Kabin, in the late 50's early 60's, probably 4-5 kids, and I think I remember they emigrated to Canada? they lived next door to the Fiddler family on Crookes.