What is your home life like?

I mean, do you and the rest of your family get along or are you constantly fighting and ignoring each other? Is there a certain family member that isn't a part of your life? Do you and your family do things together or are they kinda just 'there' for when you need something? Do you like your home life, living arrangements?

I love my home life. We're all happy, get along, no rowing (even with a teenage daughter in the house.:D).

Could do with a bigger house though. There's four of us in a two bedroomed house. But that's my only gripe.

I'm content with my lot and my family appears to be happy too.

Can't ask for much more than that.

Are you happy with your home life?

:rant:

I love my home life. We're all happy, get along, no rowing (even with a teenage daughter in the house.:D).

Could do with a bigger house though. There's four of us in a two bedroomed house. But that's my only gripe.

I'm content with my lot and my family appears to be happy too.

Can't ask for much more than that.

Are you happy with your home life?

I love my home life too ! We're very happy :P:love:

:rant:

I love my home life too ! We're very happy :P:love:

why the :rant:

:confused:

I love my home life, I`m not saying none of us argue, my kids bicker and sometimes I feel like I`m losing the mind.

We`re not loaded, but what we have got, we`ve worked hard for.

We live in a decent house which is in a really good spot, with beautiful views!

And after 10yrs together me and mr lindix are even more in love than we were at the beginning:love:

(woah, that got quite soppy)

My home used to be idyllic. I had everything just how I wanted it, surrounded by art and flowers and music and pussy cats and a delightful interior and a smooth household regime. It was about as close to a sanctuary as I could get. Then the world was turned upside down this year, there was months of refurb, and I physically collapsed from the stress and disruption. Half my household is still gathering dust in someone's cellar, the walls are badly patched with plaster and mould treatments, my cupboards are stuffed with household stuff, there are piles of newspaper and dust sheets everywhere, and stacks of decorating materials waiting to be smeared all over the surfaces. The carpet's full of stains and holes. I can't seem to get started on it, and now my college work has taken over my lounge. I've kind of given up on this year, and will put my home back together as my New Year blitz. I really want my home back!

I love my home life, I`m not saying none of us argue, my kids bicker and sometimes I feel like I`m losing the mind.

We`re not loaded, but what we have got, we`ve worked hard for.

We live in a decent house which is in a really good spot, with beautiful views!

And after 10yrs together me and mr lindix are even more in love than we were at the beginning:love:

(woah, that got quite soppy)

ow how sweet its just so touching.

We brought up four children, and were lucky enough to have a big house. Our children and their friends flowed through it in a happy stream. Yes, the occasional fights, but usually soon settled.

Try 12 assorted teenagers sitting down to lunch; it makes a family meal really exciting.

One poor lad who'd been a regular visitor stopped coming; we eventually found out he'd seen me washing up - "and that's women's work!". We were able to explain to him, and he eventually learnt to wash up.

Now we're retired. The children have their own homes and families (but they'll all be here for Christmas this year), and they run their homes as we did.

One daughter, alas, married an evangelical Anglican clergyman, and he was very patriarchal; now he's married to someone else.

Yes, our home life is good; our family regard possessions and money as in trust for the family member who needs it, and nobody takes advantage.

ow how sweet its just so touching.

:hihi:

Ah see I do love him(despite all the shouting):hihi:

We brought up four children, and were lucky enough to have a big house. Our children and their friends flowed through it in a happy stream. Yes, the occasional fights, but usually soon settled.

Try 12 assorted teenagers sitting down to lunch; it makes a family meal really exciting.

One poor lad who'd been a regular visitor stopped coming; we eventually found out he'd seen me washing up - "and that's women's work!". We were able to explain to him, and he eventually learnt to wash up.

Now we're retired. The children have their own homes and families (but they'll all be here for Christmas this year), and they run their homes as we did.

One daughter, alas, married an evangelical Anglican clergyman, and he was very patriarchal; now he's married to someone else.

Yes, our home life is good; our family regard possessions and money as in trust for the family member who needs it, and nobody takes advantage.

People have repeatedly announced to me that life isn't like The Waltons. But yours sounds like it is. Are you thinking of adopting at all? (Hint hint) :hihi: