How do you get back on the dating game?

after spending several months coming to terms with a partners betrayal i think its time to try dating again, problem is, i have absolutly no idea where to start, so as the question states,how do i get back on the dating game??

Go out with friends, and enjoy their companies. It'll be nice just to be in company of friends until you really feel all independent again.

I did have some very good friends who propped me up too. Some were males too. It is nice to know that you don't have to worry or to even try... Make an effort to dress and spend time on yourself and go out. Just go out.

Go out with fr...

...on yourself and go out

Just go out.

So what you sayin??

:hihi:

Edited by coltsevers

I PM'd a young lady on the SF, we got talking, I found her fascinating... We met for a few coffee's etc, went out for a meal, saw a bit more of each other you know ;) now I think we have decided that we are officially "seeing each other". It makes me go weak at the knees thinking about (in a good way my darling if you read this)

Thing is I really am not the sort of person who would just send a random PM to someone I don't know. But I tell you what, I reckon it is the best one I will ever send ;)

So... you going to share the name of this wonderful girl with the rest of the forum? :)

Edited by coltsevers

! And I don't think lasses making the first move really does scare off guys either.

but it shouldn't scare them off anyway shouldn't they be flattered if a woman approached them? i'm always flatteered if i'm approached by a guy even if its a big nono:)

I wish more females would approach us. I'm not exactly brimming with confidence and always feel that a girl showing an interest is either just being polite or after something. I'm paranoid, I know. If they were a bit more blatant about it and actually came up and said they liked me, I probably wouldn't be single now.

So come on girls, show us men you like us!

hmm, good question Agent Orange, not sure if we have decided to go open to the SF. Trust me I would like to shout it out but she may not be happy. She can be a feisty little bugger :)

Well, when you have consulted your feisty little bugger, you can come back and put us all out of our misery lol.

Congrats, by the way :)

I PM'd a young lady on the SF, we got talking, I found her fascinating... We met for a few coffee's etc, went out for a meal, saw a bit more of each other you know ;) now I think we have decided that we are officially "seeing each other". It makes me go weak at the knees thinking about (in a good way my darling if you read this)

Thing is I really am not the sort of person who would just send a random PM to someone I don't know. But I tell you what, I reckon it is the best one I will ever send ;)

Never trust a lady you've been PMing till she's shown you her Inbox.

Edited by coltsevers

I wish more females would approach us. I'm not exactly brimming with confidence and always feel that a girl showing an interest is either just being polite or after something. I'm paranoid, I know. If they were a bit more blatant about it and actually came up and said they liked me, I probably wouldn't be single now.

So come on girls, show us men you like us!

Come on now, you've got to make SOME effort!

StarSparkle

Never trust a lady you've been PMing till she's shown you her Inbox.

Good point Basil,

Edited by coltsevers

Dont seek and ye shall find! You do give off certain vibes when your looking for a partner, and as a result, nothing happens!

Start doing things for youself, maybe try a new hobby. Once you have filled up all your free time doing stuff that you enjoy, you can guarantee some cheeky sod will come and take it all away from you.....!