How do you get back on the dating game?

There's always slimsid :)

thought you'd be offering your services AO ;)

Speed Dating, Internet Dating.

i agree with the earlier posters whp said don't go looking too hard.

Just get yourself out and about, chat to people, enjoy yourself and see if anybody comes into your life

Oh, no! That's the name of my cologne! :(

Love it :hihi: :hihi: Remember to bring some when you visit Sheffield!

The way to go about it is to talk to people- lots of people. In person, online, at classes, at the gym, on the bus...

The most important factor in meeting someone that you would like to go out with is to meet enough people to start with. They aren't going to come looking for you in your living room (except in an online sense of course) so at some point your life has to include meeting and talking to people.

Once you've met lots of people the next step is to actually say yes to some of them, and to look like you're going to say yes enough so that you get asked (or summon up the courage to do it yourself- that makes some of the men run away and hide though).

Don't turn her into a slag though medusa! And I don't think lasses making the first move really does scare off guys either. Just carry on with your life go out, have fun and if someone wanders into your life then great :D

just concentrate on enjoyin life, take every opportunity to go out and enjoy yourself but not just because you may meet a man.if you do you do, if you don't its been a good night anyway.

Can't answer that one, I've been single so long! I must give off vibes...

Be happy being single would be my advice :)

Don't turn her into a slag though medusa! And I don't think lasses making the first move really does scare off guys either. Just carry on with your life go out, have fun and if someone wanders into your life then great :D

:confused: In what way does Medusa's suggestion turn anyone into a slag....by just talking to people????:huh:

! And I don't think lasses making the first move really does scare off guys either.

but it shouldn't scare them off anyway shouldn't they be flattered if a woman approached them? i'm always flatteered if i'm approached by a guy even if its a big nono:)

after spending several months coming to terms with a partners betrayal i think its time to try dating again, problem is, i have absolutly no idea where to start, so as the question states,how do i get back on the dating game??

1 dont think you will find mr right online 99 out of 100 will be mr right now lol

2 go out have a laugh with friends and see what happens

3 have fun do what you want and who you want its 2007 if you cant ahve a bit of fun whats the point

o and never ever trust a man

Graham

And in your renewed quest for Mr Right just make sure his first name is not Always! :D

And in your renewed quest for Mr Right just make sure his first name is not Always! :D

Nice one :hihi: