Anyone know terry mooney,george mooneys son???

I knew a Jill Mooney in the '60s. She lived down one of those streets that run downhill from South Rd at Walkley. She will be around 55 years old now.

thanks mate,she was the daughter of the bloke we were trying to trace,thanks for your help.

terry does have kids brendan and maria,my older brother is their half brother,fathered(sperm donor really)by terry mooney,who then did a runner. we have found out a few things,but would like to hear owt you can tell us about maria and brendan. anything will be a bonus,do it by personal mail if u want.

nothing much to tell,i think his wife was called mary and i remember her having a really bad temper,talked very fast cos she was irish,i used to knock about with them when i went to see my grandma,wasnt busom buddies or anything so cant really help you,sorry

nothing much to tell,i think his wife was called mary and i remember her having a really bad temper,talked very fast cos she was irish,i used to knock about with them when i went to see my grandma,wasnt busom buddies or anything so cant really help you,sorry

ok mate,thanks anyway

Okismoki, hello, I am Brendan, Terry Mooney's son. If you want to contact me my e-mail is bmooney40@yahoo.co.uk

Best wishes

Brendan

---------- Post added 21-09-2016 at 17:53 ----------

Hello, my name is Brendan Mooney, Terry Mooney's son. Please make contact. My e-mail is bmooney40@yahoo.co.uk

best wishes

Brendan

I used to know one of the Mooney family in the early 60s,he will be in his 70s now,I forget his name!.He worked as a wholesale driver salesman for Fletchers I think,we bumped into each other at different shops in Sheffield as I was in the same game for Sunblest!.He was a friendly guy very pleasant,I think he lived in the Kelvin at that time,does this help at all?.

I used to know one of the Mooney family in the early 60s,he will be in his 70s now,I forget his name!.He worked as a wholesale driver salesman for Fletchers I think,we bumped into each other at different shops in Sheffield as I was in the same game for Sunblest!.He was a friendly guy very pleasant,I think he lived in the Kelvin at that time,does this help at all?.

A bit off the subject old tup, but where was 'Sunblest' was it part of 'Newbould's' at Beulah Road/Penistone Road ?

A bit off the subject old tup, but where was 'Sunblest' was it part of 'Newbould's' at Beulah Road/Penistone Road ?

Yes stpetre I originally worked at W A Brooms known as the Don Bakery Proctor Place doing the same job!.Along with Davys we were swallowed up taken over by Sunblest,we moved lock stock and barrel to Newboulds which in my case didn,t work out,all my own fault,I took an extra weeks holiday without notifying the boss who promptly gave me the push!.I was 20 yrs old with a head like a set pot so it served me right!.

:roll::huh:

Edited by old tup
bad english

Is Joe and his sister Mary part of the same Mooney family? If so Hope they are both well. I haven't seen either of them for years.alan p.

Heard a lot about George Mooney and the gangs of Sheffield which is fascinating stuff but thought they were around in the 30s...????