Anyone know terry mooney,george mooneys son???

anyone know terry mooney,son of gang member george?? his son is now 51 and would like to know a bit about him.

need a few more details please

anyone know terry mooney,son of gang member george?? his son is now 51 and would like to know a bit about him.

yes i knew terry mooney also gillian mooney, old mrs mooney ,(george mooneys wife) and quite a few other members of the family.What exactley do you want to know?

yes i knew most of the mooney family ,what is it you want to know?

used to know a mooney family back in the 70s does he have kids maria and brendan?

used to know a mooney family back in the 70s does he have kids maria and brendan?

i really dont know,if you personal mail me i will explain,its rather sensitive,id rather not air it actually ON the forum

I knew a Jill Mooney in the '60s. She lived down one of those streets that run downhill from South Rd at Walkley. She will be around 55 years old now.

I knew a Jill Mooney in the '60s. She lived down one of those streets that run downhill from South Rd at Walkley. She will be around 55 years old now.

could be related,im not sure,but grateful for any info,thanks.

have pmd you

i really dont know,if you personal mail me i will explain,its rather sensitive,id rather not air it actually ON the forum

Thinking about it it really cant be the same person that i new,he would be a lot older than 51,sorry

Thinking about it it really cant be the same person that i new,he would be a lot older than 51,sorry

you are right ,my brother is 51,terry would be in his 70,s,gillian is terrys daughter, you misunderstood,thinking that terry is 51

terry does have kids brendan and maria,my older brother is their half brother,fathered(sperm donor really)by terry mooney,who then did a runner. we have found out a few things,but would like to hear owt you can tell us about maria and brendan. anything will be a bonus,do it by personal mail if u want.