3 points? I need advice!

I was in Rotherham last night, I saw a police car parked up, and so as you do I drove to the speed of 40mph on a 40mph road,

I got round the round about then he flashed me,

I honestly thought he was just going to give me a brief chat and a producer and on my way,

He then said to me will you come and take a seat in my vehicle,

I was then given 3 points and a 60 pound fine for speeding, while I was not, I asked him if he had it on video he said no, and I used my police gun. I then asked him did your police gun have my reg on he said no,

Then after being puzzled by this matter, I was in my car and I read the ticket, he did many mistakes,

1, 60 plus when he should have put the exact speed.

2, put I was a learner driver.

3 put the wrong time.

4, put I had no passengers when I did,

Is this wrong detail on a legal document which makes its void??????

My driving as been very careful due to the job I have a interview tomorrow you need a clean license, an thanks to a police officer who just seemed to want to pull someone over issue them with a ticket so he looks like he as been doing work and wants a early night he could of ruined my future career.

Well im pretty sure he has to PROVE that you were douing that speed and if he has put all the wrong details down you can challange the ticket.

Theres a website that'll help. Someone will post the link or do a search on the forum- its been mentioned lots of times. If the policemans been as sloppy as it sounds you should get off if you follow the right procedure and didnt admit to speeding.

well the police in rotherham have been arrasing me now, i was the cruise organiser of Rotherham Cruise 2 weeks back, so they rotherham police are basically out to total ******* to me.

at leaset we raided 70 quid for a charity that nite when the police blocked us from having a cruise,

I looked at the thread title and though for one minute that Bryan Robson had joined the forum.

well the police in rotherham have been arrasing me now, i was the cruise organiser of Rotherham Cruise 2 weeks back, so they rotherham police are basically out to total ******* to me.

No matter what word I put in place of the asterisks, I can't get it to make sense.

No matter what word I put in place of the asterisks, I can't get it to make sense.

Could it be 'lobster'?

Your user name seems to contradict all that you said. but on a serious note you are legally allowed to challange the ticket, when you do you will need to attend court what you need to do on your letter stating that you wish to attend court, is ask for details of the equipment they used to log you speed at the time of the offence and ask when that particular piece of equipment we last calobrated, this should be logged by the Police they have followed thier procedures correctly.

with a name like the you deserve all you get!!!

you are fully entitled to challenge the ticket mate, but beware, if you do go to court and you loose the punishment dished out by the magistrates will be on a much larger scale.