Sheffield Cat Abuse Treatment Society.

I've seen a donation food bin in my local Asda in Chapeltown which I think has the C.A.T.S. name on it. Being a cat lover myself I've been putting food in that bin on a number of occasions.

TattyBear, where is Jackie based? Is it somewhere near Chapeltown? And do you know if the donation bin in the Asda Chapeltown is for her charity?

I have just made a donation, It would be nice if you could add a space for a message at some point. I will make a further donation on payday :thumbsup: Keep up the good work

Yes, it's now on my list of things to do. :)

This sort of thing is part of the 'projects' that I quit as SF admin to do - I'm working with a couple of non-profits at the moment to develop web presences, as well as my businessy stuff.

I've seen a donation food bin in my local Asda in Chapeltown which I think has the C.A.T.S. name on it. Being a cat lover myself I've been putting food in that bin on a number of occasions.

Me too, but my last donation was politely returned . For some bizarre reason it appears cats don't eat tinned spaghetti, lard or value packs of boxer shorts...... :confused:

met jackie about a year ago and she showed me around,

amazing place,a lot of hard work has gone into it,definately the hilton hotel for cats i would say.

Sounds great! I've had a look on the website and made a donation. Thank God for people like Jackie!

I have never been abused by a Sheffield Cat.

...........:D

HI everyone.

We have so far raised £50!!!!! Jackie is thrilled to pieces! Please keep the donations coming in!

I will be posting some leaflets i have designed around in the next few days to raise awareness.

Unfortunately the cat bin in asda isnt for jackie. She hasnt got anything like that.

If anyone has any foods donations and want to bring them to me to take for her please contact me.

many thanks :)

Rosyrat is adding a little something to the fund as I type.

Good luck.

I certainly have - they regularly abuse my garden with their foul smelling feces :gag:

That's probably because cats are very good judges of character and only abuse those who deserve to be abused. :hihi:

HI everyone.

We have so far raised £50!!!!! Jackie is thrilled to pieces! Please keep the donations coming in!

I will be posting some leaflets i have designed around in the next few days to raise awareness.

Unfortunately the cat bin in asda isnt for jackie. She hasnt got anything like that.

If anyone has any foods donations and want to bring them to me to take for her please contact me.

many thanks :)

Yes she has its a morrisons Ecclesfield and Asda at Chapeltown they have her photos on them.