Little Britain Live Tour

Has anyone managed to get tickets for any of the Sheffield shows next November? I dutifully rang the hotline for about half an hour from 10am and also tried the usual internet sites on from the same time but the phone was permanently engaged and all the sites were down until about 10.15 a.m when they came back on and reported said that the shows were sold out!! Is there a conspiracy or was I just unlucky? Were there queues of fans outside the box office overnight or something?

didn't even know there was one!! damn!!!

I managed to get 2 thru http://www.seetickets.com at 10.08am on Saturday. The sites were running very slowly.

You could still get tickets online for the third night up until this morning, if you tried a few of the different ticket sites. Seems all sold out now tho.

I felt like a right nutter buying tickets for an event nearly a year away!

It was really quiet - sneakily so I think! Found out by chance on the BBC site they were doing a tour in Autumn 05 but I didn't think the City Hall would be back up and running by then. I checked the Little Britain site and sure enough, Sheffield was listed. Tickets did not officially go on sale until Sat at 10 am so I am really surprised that by 10.15 3 shows were allegedly sold out.

I don't know when they added the second show but I think the third one was only added on Sunday.

I wish I'd known that Fantomas! I was under the impression all the dates were open for sale on the sat, grrrrrr. I've given up too easily then and can no longer call myself a fan (head hung in shame).

Originally posted by robgj

...and, surprise surprise some have cropped up here:

Little Britain tickets on eBay

Have to admit I was quite tempted to get a couple of extra ones to sell, it was obvious you'd be able to make a killing. I didn't though, cos a) I didn't really want to rip anybody off, and b) I remember how annoyed I was recently when I couldn't get a ticket for Tom Waits in London and people were selling them on ebay for £400+ a pair. Grrrrr!

How much???!!

This really annoys me. I've been gullible enough too many times in the past and bought tickets off ebay for shows I've really wanted to see when I don't think theres any other way of getting them.

I don't want to this time - it really does affect your enjoyment of a show if you pay more than you feel comfortable doing. While I enjoy using ebay the vast majority of the time and have no wish to slag them off, can't they do something about this ticket touting system- and it still doesn't answer the question of how on earth these people get tickets to flog em on so quickly?

It was announced several times on Hallam FM as they are the official box office for them.

So 10am saturday morning I started ringing and ringing and ringing....couldn't get through, couldn't get onto aloud.com, ticketmaster etc, then when did it said it had sold out. Phone lines still engaged.

Then realised that McFly and Blue tickets also went on sale at 10am on saturday.

Good planning :loopy:

No wonder sites went down and phone lines were engaged.

Anyway, I didn't even know 2 nights had been added and this wasn't announced. They were only supposed to be at city hall on 7th Nov.

I gave up, but yesterday I rang Hallam FM arena and got through straight away and they had tickets left for 9th Nov.

0114 2565656

Someone at worked phoned today - and as youve already said - they are sold out - but they said they are going to be announcing an EXTRA date on Saturday???