Hurlfield School - any ex pupils?

theres a group on face book with photos of the ex pupils just type hurlfield school in

Hi, i went to Prince Edwards then on to Hurlfield, i left in 1984.I had a couple of different form teachers one which i remember well was Mr Iqbal,he was a small man with a quick temper and often could not control the class.He used to throw the wooden blackboard rubber full of chalk at everyone including girls ,if you had an english lesson with him you could guarantee it would be a riot .People in my form were Tracy Barrett,Joanne Cartwright(i used to sit with them) Leigh Cope,Janine Lunn, Jeanette Marsden,Paul Czerwinski Stephen Batty others i remember are Gail Cooke Anita Knight Joanna Ramsey Gaynor White ,i cant think of any more at the moment.

I was a pupil from 1956 until 1960. Was in the first class to take GCE's.

anyone remember terry frost doug wilson, robert beckett, vic smedley, just joined,

anyone remember these lads, steven beech robert williamson,,

:hihi::love::help:

anyone remember terry frost doug wilson, robert beckett, vic smedley, just joined,

anyone remember these lads, steven beech robert williamson,,

anyone know what became of jeanette mill or millns, first love of my life

i left in 1967, the names terry frost, i knew all the names on your list, did you remember robert williamson, doug wilson the bekket brothers etc

wheres Leigh Cope Janette Marsden Janine Lunn Joanne Cartwright Joanna Ramsey Vicky Lynne Tracy Barrett Paul Czerwinski Stephen Batty Julie Watson are you all hiding? xxx

I was there in 78,my mates were Andrew Thompson ,Pete Beagle,Mick hill and i remember Mr turton and all the other teachers you have spoke about.Had some good laughs at Hurfield.

Does anyone remember Fred who was the life guard at the baths? Cant remember what she was called who worked with him ,she had long blonde hair and glasses and was getting on a bit.Fred used to let a few of us into the baths for free during school holidays.

Gday Phil the only two who come to my mind are Clifford Poxon or Gordon Elliot.But I think I remember the axe in the door but we were told to keep away and it was fixed very quickley.

Did Clifford poxon do it? he was my dad, so any stories or memories people have please share them as he passed away in 2004, and i'd love to know more about him when he was little, Thanks Kathy