Street dance classes in Sheffield

Anyone know of dance classes in S10 area for kids? Where/when/cost etc. I have a 4 year old with far too much energy!

Thanks

Not too sure about S10 but there is Constance Grant son Psalter Lane, however i think they have a waiting list. We have just enrolled our 3 year old in Sheffield Dance school on valley road (meersbrook). Saturday 2.45 - 3.30 and cost is £3.40. Only downside is that you take her once then it costs you £30 for outfit and ballet shoes. I think mums are partly to blame though, as with ours its the mother pushing her cos it is something she wishes she had done when younger.

I am in the process of setting up a dance company around Sheffield. We are currently looking for a variety of venues to set up community groups and classes. We will be teaching ballet, jazz, street and hip hop styles to both children and adults. If your interested in some more information then personal message me and I'll send you some more details.

Fonteyn - I have PM'd you!

I'm still looking for a dance class for my 4 year old daughter - Pref S10 - any ideas???

My daughter is intrested in learning Irish Dancing. Anyone know of schools or people who offer this?

Thanks in advance

Are there any dance groups? Maybe street dance, in Sheffield? I really wanna start dancin again and dont know where to look

I cant believe noone replied to you about this.

in Hillsborough leisure centre they have a street dance class... it is absolutley quality. it isnt part of sheffield international venues so isnt on thier calender of classes or anything.

definately worth a look, it used to be run by a girl called Anna, I went a couple of times but realised I just wasnt cool enough for it!!!ha ha ha

try searching, cos there was a thread on this a while ago i posted on. I go to hillsbrough now and it's great. There's different tutors, not just Hannah. Everyone's really friendly too. curly a you should come to class again! we're not all trendy - i just love dancing!

How old do you have to be for these classes,as my 14 year old daughter is interested in this sort of thing,but there is just nothing like this in our area?

There is pleanty of dance classes out there for all ages. I know of one of off Moonshine Lane in S5 that is really good. It is only small but all the parents seem to talk about it.

I also heard that Concord is going to be starting a dance class soon in its new gym.

Hope this help and keep dancing.

Does anyone know of any dance classes in sheffield, preferably round Banner Cross area for adults?