"Friendly" animal feeds.

I've been using Burns for my kitties for about 5 years now. They deliver a sack for me when I ring for one. I started using it because one of my boys has a congenital kidney defect, and a lot of big-name brands have stuff in that he's not allowed to have.

As well as Burns being good for my boy, the staff on their phones are very knowledgeable and helpful, and the product is all organic etc

I've been using Burns for my kitties for about 5 years now. They deliver a sack for me when I ring for one. I started using it because one of my boys has a congenital kidney defect, and a lot of big-name brands have stuff in that he's not allowed to have.

As well as Burns being good for my boy, the staff on their phones are very knowledgeable and helpful, and the product is all organic etc

I rate it - if you get to the Supreme Cat Show at the NEC next month (17th Nov) Burns usually have a stand and have some great money saving deals on that day

I would love to be able to use something that i know is all the things you described and have it not cost the earth which is my main concern. Especially with things like packaging and how stuff is made and processed and what happens to waste etc. We already buy prservative free. We do as much as we can but finances just don't always allow to go this far. I would buy both online and in shops.