Spiders and hoovers - is it murder?

In answer to your question - spiders literally crawl out of the woodwork at this time of year looking for nookie so any boy spiders wandering into my house will suffer a quick squish as opposed to a quick squelsh and a slow munching :gag:

If any of the boy spiders find the lady of their dreams, said lady will lay hundreds of eggs which will hatch out into hundreds of babies which are small enough to climb in your ears and up your nose and eat your brain :shocked:

Don't be silly.

Only earwigs eat brains.

Spiders that wander into your ears are just looking for somewhere to dance.

It's self defence. If I don't kill it, it will kill me. If not from being the size of a house and having the strength to beat/eat me, purely from giving me a heart attack.

Don't be silly.

Only earwigs eat brains.

Or, if they are poetic spiders, they might be looking for somewhere to wax lyrical... :help:

Then they get thirsty and they drink your eyeball juice....aaaaarrrgggghhhhh:wow:

Then they get thirsty and they drink your eyeball juice....aaaaarrrgggghhhhh:wow:

Only if they have long enough fangs to puncture them. Although I suppose you could have a team of smaller spiders working in shifts to dig their way in instead...

Only if they have long enough fangs to puncture them. Although I suppose you could have a team of smaller spiders working in shifts to dig their way in instead...

You mean you have never heard of the South American Fang Spider?

3 inches long, with retractable, folding fangs that extend to 6 inches (the longest recorded was a 7.5 inch fanged monster found in a house on the outskirts of Chile).

These are ferocious killers - though, to date, they have only been recorded as attacking small to medium sized insects, aphids [sp?], baby chicks (of the Uller M'Tuller bird) and new born cattle.

There have been no recorded cases of the Fang Spider attacking human beings.

Not very spider friendly really. These are house spiders for heaven's sake - not outside spiders used to the cold and wet.

And how traumatic is it for the spider to have you wide-eyed shrieking OH gibbering at it ?

Tch !

House spider is just a common name as that’s where they are found, but that is only relatively recently considering spiders have been around for millions of years and way before the first 'house' was ever built.

House spiders just like the dry warm environment we create in our houses but only come in around autumn time to mate. that’s why we are seeing them in larger quantities about now.

Trivia: Did you know our house spiders (North Western Europe and the North West of America) are the fastest spiders in the world.

If there's a giant spider in your house, what do you think it's doing there?

a) chillin'.

b) filling a niche in the biosystem that is known as 'your house'.

Nope they are coming into your house to get laid :love: Your house must be some spider boudoir or something, like mine :)

Yes its murder,you ought to be sentenced to life.:hihi:

Trivia: Did you know our house spiders (North Western Europe and the North West of America) are the fastest spiders in the world.

I can believe it *shudder*