Advice on cleaning kitchen!

couldnt think of a title so the one above will do! im wanting to know what is best method/product to clean kitchen, where grease has settled from cooking, like on top of cupboard and door fronts? wiped it clean with a sponge n surface spray but its not worked any help appreciated cheers x

When I stripped the wallpaper in my kitchen, I found deep-fryer grease on the wall that had apparently been there since shortly after the place was built in 1962. :gag::gag:

Mr. Muscle kitchen cleaner got rid of it, but it took several goes.

I have some cleaner that contains orange and find that it removes anything like you mentioned like a treat.

A tip I heard about was to line the tops of cupboards with newspaper, then the cupboards don't get greasy and you just change the newspaper when needed.

need to wipe all surfaces regularly and I line the top of my gas cooker with aluminium foil because it makes cleaning the cooker far easier. Also rarely use oil which does help to keep things easier to clean.

Vinegars a good grease cutter.

vinegar and mr muscle. actually, last time our kitchen was that filthy we had it ripped out and replaced. it did pose serious health risks thanks to 15 years of students that had been living there before. Not that they could be blamed for the junction box with the bare wires and the lid made of lovely brittle cardboard soaked in grease, but still, they didn't clean properly!

thanks gunna give it a try tommorow, it was my dads house before and his cleaning was clean what you can see and dust round stuff!!! but when my partner came in and asked what i was doing on top of cupboards i told him i was cleaning them and he asked why? must be a man thing!!!! x

but when my partner came in and asked what i was doing on top of cupboards i told him i was cleaning them and he asked why? must be a man thing!!!! x

Surely, that makes it a woman thing...

i ment the man thing is to not clean what cant be seen!!! x

When I stripped the wallpaper in my kitchen, I found deep-fryer grease on the wall that had apparently been there since shortly after the place was built in 1962. :gag::gag:

Mr. Muscle kitchen cleaner got rid of it, but it took several goes.

if it were that bad i would have got a plasterer in

if it were that bad i would have got a plasterer in

It might have been wise, but this is the first (and only) house I've ever owned, and everything I knew about cleaning, decorating and refurbishment could have been written on the back of a postage stamp, after you'd stuck it to the envelope.