De boiz iz BAK. Teen & Pre-teen gang websites back online.

Bunh Of WANNABEES GUNNABEES NEVER EVER GUNNA BEES ;)

Bunh Of WANNABEES GUNNABEES NEVER EVER GUNNA BEES ;)

I'm a poet and i didn't know it:help:

Hmmm weed smoking, beer drinking, guns, racism, fighting. G let me think:loopy:

Smoking weed,drinking beer.I think one or two on here may have tried that at some point including myself .Racism yep, ive been guilty of that, fighting as well, as for guns do they actually have them or are you just picking on a group of kids that differ from the norm. I don't know and I'm not looking for an argument, I'm just trying to understand why there's so much hatred towards them if they have done anyone on here some personal harm in any way then i could understand it .

oh gawd how disturbing i lknow nearly all of them lol im not involved thank fully :) never knew they were involved in this sort of stuff :S well i learnt somthing today

JoeP always used to hang wiv da sheffield 4M cru

http://pic2.piczo.com/DaSheffield4-M

more ov da 4M bluds here innit

http://pic2.piczo.com/DaSheffield4-M/?g=20753660

PMSL i can't believe i have never seen this before...i'm waking everyone up just to make them look at it!!

finger gunz.

i think you'll find it is gun fingaz actually.

and has anyone else noticed that matt ov beighton is a wednesday fan.

loser X2

Mattmad has a smoke alarm just incase his joint catches fire to the curtains.

Awww mommy making sure hes safe:love::love:

Out of curiosity, what have they done to upset so many people?

In many cases it's not anger these kids attract but pity and derision. Take for example this kid who infamously made a gun gesture behind David Cameron when he toured a Manchester council estate for a photo op.

Take a good look at the photo. Yep that's right, the kid looks like a halfwit. He has one hand down his underpants and a face so devoid of intelligence that it could only be produced by diligent inbreeding. I can easily imagine him sitting outside a wooden hut playing duelling banjoes. He might think he looks like a gangster and so might his idiot "cru", but the vast majority of normal people think he looks like a silly little cretin.

The same applies to the kids seen on the Sheffield pizco sites. They look like idiots. If they had a smidgeon more intelligence they'd realise we were all laughing at them.

can you imagine the shame of it for the parents. it is a disgrace, now i know what dad ment when he said bring back national service.

they all sound like little britian yeah but no but to me, i was reading on and the girl called shelley wow how proud will her parents be....

i dont see why you all making a big fuss about it, there just kids, kids do stupid stuff. Tony id be embarassed if i was you for making a big deal about some youths messing about, seems a bit immature if you ask me.

i dont see why you all making a big fuss about it, there just kids, kids do stupid stuff. Tony id be embarassed if i was you for making a big deal about some youths messing about, seems a bit immature if you ask me.

I agree, to an extent. They are just kids and they are in all likelihood just messing about. I'm sure that the closest most of them will get to being a gangster is when they load up GTA (that mummy and daddy bought for them) on the Play Station.

My worry is the love they have for guns and being a 'gangster'. Guns are used on that site in the same way that crosses are used on a CoE site. Liberally.

This doesn't seem healthy to me.