Warning to all you ladies!

Most of you girls(and some boys) will know that when you go to use a sunbed, you are given some of those stick on wink-ease things,( the gold discs with a slit, that you peel off shape to form a wide coneish shape, then stick on your upper lid instead of goggles).

You should never ever, take these home and stick on your boob(only covering the nipple)to do a crazy boob jiggling dance for your hubby.

He won`t enjoy it, it will just make him pee himself and when you remove them its like removing gaffer tape!!

So I`ve been told:suspect::suspect:

He might not have enjoyed it but I might. Any chance of getting it on youtube.

Most of you girls(and some boys) will know that when you go to use a sunbed, you are given some of those stick on wink-ease things,( the gold discs with a slit, that you peel off shape to form a wide coneish shape, then stick on your upper lid instead of goggles).

You should never ever, take these home and stick on your boob(only covering the nipple)to do a crazy boob jiggling dance for your hubby.

He won`t enjoy it, it will just make him pee himself and when you remove them its like removing gaffer tape!!

You should have put them on HIS nipples. Now that would have been funny!:o

Points taken:hihi::hihi:

Repay the favour by attaching a set of those adhesive googly eyes to your nads and use your old lad as a nose. Not that I've ever done it and sent it by MMS to my mates :D

Repay the favour by attaching a set of those adhesive googly eyes to your nads and use your old lad as a nose. Not that I've ever done it and sent it by MMS to my mates :D

hahaha:hihi:

You should have put them on HIS nipples. Now that would have been funny!:o

Or maybe not his nipple ...... :hihi:

I'll remember that! :hihi:

oook *quickly scribbles notes*

lyndix does eraotic dances with boobies and everything

oook *quickly scribbles notes*

lyndix does eraotic dances with boobies and everything

Yeah, but the important bits are covered with sticky back plastic, not really erotic but pretty funny!:D

Yeah, but the important bits are covered with sticky back plastic, not really erotic but pretty funny!:D

Still worth watching though - you need a link to YouTube to post it for us? :hihi: