The all things BNP thread.

try back tracking and read carefully and work it out :loopy:

I've tried, but it doesn't make sense, so help me out. Do you believe non - white people should be treated any differently to white people? If so, how?

again another moron :loopy:

Is this meant to be more irony? I'm not the person who uses lethal weapon 3 to justify my political beliefs.

no im not complaining grow up even in Lethal Weapon 3 the black guy on earing he was going to be a grandfather prays to god its a black man that is the farther

Thank you, this has made me laugh like a drain, post of the day!

Originally Posted by nationalist

again another moron

Is this meant to be more irony? ...

Perhaps it's morony? :hihi:

Is this meant to be more irony? I'm not the person who uses lethal weapon 3 to justify my political beliefs.

what the point of the lw3 was to say that in a mainstream film they said something that could if said by a white person especially mel gibson there could have been an issue raised

oh sorry got it wrong it was lw4

what the point of the lw3 was to say that in a mainstream film they said something that could if said by a white person especially mel gibson been an issue raised

When you've got a moment I'd appreciate your response to the question I ask in post 97 - I think it's important, given that the whole premise of the BNP is that you appear to think we should treat white and non-white people differently.

Nationalist - supposing for a moment that the cut and paste job you put up there were in fact true (and not greatly disputed) - on what grounds would you suggest it makes any practical difference to the way in which we should treat non - white people.

An answer in your own words would be appreciated.

It makes practical difference in that it is often being asked why are there proportionately so few black people in university. And how can we stop the school system discriminationg against them. just maybe the schools sytem isn't discriminating against them

I'd like to point out to those who wish this thread to continue that whilst under forum rules you may disagree with someone's standpoint vociferously, you are breaking forum rules and are likely to see your post disappear and your account suspended when you stoop to personally insulting other forum users.

Lose the insulting words and tone and you might keep the debate.

what the point of the lw3 was to say that in a mainstream film they said something that could if said by a white person especially mel gibson there could have been an issue raised

There is definatly a lot of highbrow debating going on in the BNP if this is an example of what they talk about.

When you've got a moment I'd appreciate your response to the question I ask in post 97 - I think it's important, given that the whole premise of the BNP is that you appear to think we should treat white and non-white people differently.

get a grip of your self the great inquisitor

like i said read and work it out from what i read of your threads your always bating folk to get the response where you can call people and make your self look good

you dont

get a grip or is that your problem eerrm

The BNP are a bunch of fascists.

And people will vote for them sadly unless the mainstream parties deal with immigration.

There is definatly a lot of highbrow debating going on in the BNP if this is an example of what they talk about.

just for your info i have and never had any thing to do with any political organization i leave that up to the jumped up little wannabe,s probably more your game

just for your info i have and never had any thing to do with any political organization i leave that up to the jumped up little wannabe,s probably more your game

Did you read my post?