The all things BNP thread.

i think he means the whites

even tho it was the blacks country to start off with :P

more lies and half truths from the paranoid

How come south africa is the blacks' country, Australia is the aborigines' country and America is the native Americans' country and yet Britain...is just anyone's in the world aparrently

this is where lefties aren't consistent

How come south africa is the blacks' country, Australia is the aborigines' country and America is the native Americans' country and yet Britain...is just anyone's in the world aparrently

what you on about??

places like south africa, australia, america had indiginous peoples that we (the white people) "explored" and took over, killing off the indiginous populations.

if you havent noticed before afrikkanas (white people in south africa) are mainly from dutch settlers

Isn't the simple reason for this that they occur less frequently? Liberty Boy has already provided stats that show whites are 10 times less likely to be victims. Why presume bias?

dunno but another one for the mixer. if minority groups attacks on whites are taken into considering. doesnt that make them more racist because there are fewer of them in number. therefore a higher percentage of minority groups attack others than compared to whites?

Western settlers killed the Aborigines, Native Americans and indiginous tribes of South Africa.

Britain has had a record of being invaded and then the invaders being absorbed in to the country - no one has ever totally invaded and subjugated the British Isles at any one time - the Romans managed England and parts of Wales, Norther Europeans varying amounts of England, teh Normans England, I think.

Basically, we are all those invaders. The last massive military influx in to Britain occurred...er...800, 900 years ago? If not longer? Not exactly Wounded Knee, is it?

You are at least consistent in getting everything wrong about what lefties think.

no burngreave in parts is quite dear, crap areas like manor, winn gardens and gleadless are cheaper. :hihi:

theryre council estates though.

Western settlers killed the Aborigines, Native Americans and indiginous tribes of South Africa.

Britain has had a record of being invaded and then the invaders being absorbed in to the country - no one has ever totally invaded and subjugated the British Isles at any one time - the Romans managed England and parts of Wales, Norther Europeans varying amounts of England, teh Normans England, I think.

Basically, we are all those invaders. The last massive military influx in to Britain occurred...er...800, 900 years ago? If not longer? Not exactly Wounded Knee, is it?

Perhaps Liberty Boy means we should keep England Welsh ?

the romans were here as a military occupation and then they left. All the other invaders were north germanic scandinavian tribes. And as you say the last of those was a thousand years ago. Hardly makes us a multi-racial melting pot.

By the way prior to the Empire windrush, Britain's total black population was 7000 (equivalent to the away end at sheffiled united ) according to cabinet papers in 1955.

that's weird because think of all these cities like Cardiff and Liverpool and Bristol and London to just name the ones of the top of my head, who have- since this era of political correctness began, been busy rewriting their history to claim what thriving black multi-racial populations they've always had... going back centuries apparently.

I would ask libertyboy this question I beleive the white british are going to become a minority within 60 yrs, this was in the times and the guardian so why is it the BNP dont get mass white votes if the people were so concerned about this?

The truth is the voters dont care enough to give you the votes you need to change it,so you might as well just accept it.

The average briton is very tolerant and as long as they have a good standard of living they aint going to vote BNP in enough numbers,thats the truth and you know it.

Perhaps Liberty Boy means we should keep England Welsh ?

And what's up with us Welsh? ;)

the romans were here as a military occupation and then they left. All the other invaders were north germanic scandinavian tribes. And as you say the last of those was a thousand years ago. Hardly makes us a multi-racial melting pot.

By the way prior to the Empire windrush, Britain's total black population was 7000 (equivalent to the away end at sheffiled united ) according to cabinet papers in 1955.

that's weird because think of all these cities like Cardiff and Liverpool and Bristol and London to just name the ones of the top of my head, who have- since this era of political correctness began, been busy rewriting their history to claim what thriving black multi-racial populations they've always had... going back centuries apparently.

The black poulation in the Uk was 3 times higher in the seventeenth century because of the slave trade shipping blacks around the atlantic. There is no need for people to invent history. it is all there and documented.

And what's up with us Welsh? ;)

I have nothing against the Welsh.... Unlike my mother who hates them because when she was evacuated there in the war, no one would take her and so she was sent all the way back to London. I understand her being angry, but don't support her generalisation that all the Welsh are bad.