The all things BNP thread.

Houses are much cheaper in the US in the black areas, they must be cheaper say, in the Burngreave area of Sheffield.

no burngreave in parts is quite dear, crap areas like manor, winn gardens and gleadless are cheaper. :hihi:

the media, exept the mail and the like, dont report attacks on whites the same way they do others. more whites are attacked can you honestly say there are more racially motivated attacks against whites reported in the media than other.i think not.

Anybody who makes a point of classifying physical attacks by colour of skin is clearly a racist. I think you fit into that category and are obviously proud of it.

Call to search more black people.

Keith Jarrett called for more blacks to be searched to prevent gun and knife crime, and who is Mr Jarrett? the outgoing president of the the black police officers association.

From the horses mouth, so to speak.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2007/10/21/nhomes121.xml

The number of people living in the United Kingdom will exceed 75 million by the middle of the century, population experts now believe.

Govt predictions made only 2 years ago proved wrong..............again.

We are simply unable to cope with this sort of rise in population numbers.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2007/10/21/nhomes121.xml

The number of people living in the United Kingdom will exceed 75 million by the middle of the century, population experts now believe.

Govt predictions made only 2 years ago proved wrong..............again.

We are simply unable to cope with this sort of rise in population numbers.

i can cope with it, why cant you??

:D

Isn't the simple reason for this that they occur less frequently? Liberty Boy has already provided stats that show whites are 10 times less likely to be victims. Why presume bias?

This just shows how lefties twists statistics. As pointed out my stats show that more whites are the victim of racial attacks than any other ethnic group. They're only less likley to be a victim of a racial attack as an individual because we're 90% of the population.

Anyway don't worry that will change when we become a minority. Look at South Africa.

Anyway don't worry that will change when we become a minority. Look at South Africa.
Who became a minority in SA?

Who became a minority in SA?

i think he means the whites

even tho it was the blacks country to start off with :P

more lies and half truths from the paranoid

This just shows how lefties twists statistics. As pointed out my stats show that more whites are the victim of racial attacks than any other ethnic group. They're only less likley to be a victim of a racial attack as an individual because we're 90% of the population.

How is that twisting stats? A fact is a fact isn't it?

And if you read the rest of the paper the stats actually say that there is less than 1% chance of being attacked if you are white and 1% if you are black.

i think he means the whites

even tho it was the blacks country to start off with :P

more lies and half truths from the paranoid

As a Nationalist you would have thought the BNP for consistency would want all whites to be repatriated from the former colonies including the USA. I suppose the White Supremacy comes before nationalism.

As a Nationalist you would have thought the BNP for consistency would want all whites to be repatriated from the former colonies including the USA.

I think it's more a reflection that none of the BNP's policies have actually been thought through, well beyond a meeting in the back room of a pub. They seem to want to drag us back to the 60/70s without any thought what so ever and when backed into a corner they always resort the "send em back" and the blame game.