The all things BNP thread.

lol this threads soooo funny

soooo paranoid.

"the native British on present trends are to become the first ever native people ever in the world to voluntarily allow themselves to become a minority people in their own homeland"

dramaqueen

is that so? can you explain please the report "Statistics on Race and the Criminal Justice System - 2004" published by the Home Office (found here)in which you can see that non-whites commit a lot more crime in the UK than Whites (when compared to demographic statistics):

they give the following:

"While 0.3% of white people are likely to be victims of racially motivated offences, 2.2% of Black people, 3.7% of Indians and 4.3% of Pakistani / Bangladeshis are likely to be"

When looking at statistics like these, one must take into account the fact that non-whites make up only about 10% of the entire population.

If we look at the number of these minorities in the UK, judging by the above percentages, 43274 Pakistani / Bangladeshis, 37922 Indians and 29353 Blacks are victims of racially motivated offences (total 110549), compared to 160388 Whites.

mmm thats clever i like the cut of your jib young man. there will be no answer to that, beleive me.

there already has been

mel you're so touchy.:D

mmm thats clever i like the cut of your jib young man. there will be no answer to that, beleive me.

It's just another cut and paste job. It's all the BNP people can do, they don't really have any opinions of their own - in fact I'd hazzard a guess that most wouldn't even know what they wanted on a pizza if asked.

By the the way, shouldn't that read Copyright in your sig not Copywrite?

It's just another cut and paste job. It's all the BNP people can do, they don't really have any opinions of their own - in fact I'd hazzard a guess that most wouldn't even know what they wanted on a pizza if asked.

By the the way, shouldn't that read Copyright in your sig not Copywrite?

thats a vague nonesense. answer the point that more white people are victims of racially motivated attacks. as mentioned by liberty.

thats a vague nonesense. answer the point that more white people are victims of racially motivated attacks. as mentioned by liberty.

Are you sure? Is 0.3 bigger or smaller than 4.3?

mmm end of argument :D

dont confuse him please, its way too late for quiz's

mmm end of argument:D

Thanks for the insult but you just don't understand at all, which is probably the reason you agree with the BNP, shame really, you should learn not to accept things at face value.

:hihi:

dont confuse him please, its way too late for quiz's

mel your a lot of things. now will you answer the question that more white people are victims of racially motivated attacks than others. or do i have to put it down to, another, victory:D

Thanks for the insult but you just don't understand at all, which is probably the reason you agree with the BNP, shame really, you should learn not to accept things at face value.

who said i agree with the bnp?:loopy: