The all things BNP thread.

no but i'm sure someone can remember an innocent one that didn't offend in the first place.

or ones who would have been executed and then been proven innocent whilst incarcerated.

Forget hug-a-hoody, lets all hug-a-nonce!

Proof please?

what would you like me to prove.

look in a history book - establish when hanging stopped.

then in the same books find any offence and crimes committed.

if crimes were committed during that period then capital punishment didn't work.

if it had worked they wouldn't have legislated against it for being ineffective as a deterrent and inhumane.

Forget hug-a-hoody, lets all hug-a-nonce!

i assume by your reference above you would only be introducing capital punishment for sexual crimes only?

if crimes were committed during that period then capital punishment didn't work.

if it had worked they wouldn't have legislated against it for being ineffective as a deterrent and inhumane.

Who cares.

Most people want paedos removed from society

i assume by your reference above you would only be introducing capital punishment for sexual crimes only?

No, and you know what assumption did don't you.

No, and you know what assumption did don't you.

so the nonce statement is irrelevant 'cos any criminal convisted of a crime could be subject to capital punishment ,therefore the risk of being innocent is increased.

that would make your statement inflammatory and trolling imho.

It certainly stopped them re-offending, and so 100% it worked,

as to whether it stopped crime is another matter, there will always be a risk taker, if they take that risk then they should be made to pay the ultimate penalty.

Who cares.

Most people want paedos removed from society

obviously retep cares, 'cos he asked.

i'd like drug users removing from society, but i'd never advocate capital punishment.

so the nonce statement is irrelevant 'cos any criminal convisted of a crime could be subject to capital punishment ,therefore the risk of being innocent is increased.

Sorry, I didn't understand that.

so we can sexually discriminate on the severity of punishment issued, just because they are a minority.

seems pointless removing sexual discrimination elsehwere just to re-introduce elesewhere.

I'd need to look up the details, but I believe the majority of 'chemical castration' drugs work specifically on testosterone metabolism. So, it's not really sexual discrimination, more practical application.

Certain anti-depressants whose side effects include suppression of libido are also used, I think, which might have some effect on the offending behaviours of both genders (though of course not all those who take SSRI anti-depressants experience such a side effect)

It certainly stopped them re-offending, and so 100% it worked,

as to whether it stopped crime is another matter, there will always be a risk taker, if they take that risk then they should be made to pay the ultimate penalty.

you only stop 1 criminal per capital punishment.

you don't stop crime happening.

there are punishments in place now - unless they're caught the punishment is irrelevant.

obviously retep cares, 'cos he asked.

i'd like drug users removing from society, but i'd never advocate capital punishment.

And neither would I, but i'd want it for the pushers of this evil trade.