The all things BNP thread.

Your credible source tells you that whites are around 10 times less likely to be the victims of attacks. It doesn't support liberty boy or your own claim, that whites are more likely to be victims at all. it proves the opposite.:huh:

but more white people are attacked but these are not reported. for example a young white boy was murdered by asians in a racially motivated attack at the same time as steven lawrence. do you know the white victims name?

but more white people are attacked but these are not reported. for example a young white boy was murdered by asians in a racially motivated attack at the same time as steven lawrence. do you know the white victims name?

What have media reports got to do with crime statistical reports ?:huh:

What have media reports got to do with crime statistical reports ?:huh:

discrimination against whites

:D

What do you mean by not reported? Reported to the police or in the press. Are you talking about Kriss Donald attack in Glasgow?

What do you mean by not reported? Reported to the police or in the press. Are you talking about Kriss Donald attack in Glasgow?

the media, exept the mail and the like, dont report attacks on whites the same way they do others. more whites are attacked can you honestly say there are more racially motivated attacks against whites reported in the media than other.i think not.

the media, exept the mail and the like, dont report attacks on whites the same way they do others. more whites are attacked can you honestly say there are more racially motivated attacks against whites reported in the media than other.i think not.

I don't really read many papers Mikey but I do know about the Donald and Parker cases and they didn't get as much coverage as the Lawrence case and this is something the BNP has used to their own ends but I'm not sure this makes it an active case of discrimination.

Isn't the simple reason for this that they occur less frequently? Liberty Boy has already provided stats that show whites are 10 times less likely to be victims. Why presume bias?

Non whites are more likely to be at the end of racial attacks as they are only one in ten given the figures.

Non whites are more likely to be at the end of racial attacks as they are only one in ten given the figures.

The fact that whites make up 90% of the population is already accounted for in the statistics given.

"While 0.3% of white people are likely to be victims of racially motivated offences, 2.2% of Black people, 3.7% of Indians and 4.3% of Pakistani / Bangladeshis are likely to be"

The fact that whites make up 90% of the population is already accounted for in the statistics given.

"While 0.3% of white people are likely to be victims of racially motivated offences, 2.2% of Black people, 3.7% of Indians and 4.3% of Pakistani / Bangladeshis are likely to be"

In your world white English people will be accountable for those, when racial tensions are actually higher amongst immigrant communities in most cases.

Houses are much cheaper in the US in the black areas, they must be cheaper say, in the Burngreave area of Sheffield.