The all things BNP thread.

:hihi:

mel your a lot of things. but didnt have you down for thicko as well, now will you answer the question that more white people are victims of racially motivated attacks than others. or do i have to put it down to, another, victory:D

ive previously said

NO they aint, and dont panic never will be, and no they arent hiding a few and paying em off

:hihi:

mel your a lot of things.

i am a lot of things

but a fascist is not one of em :D

who said i agree with the bnp?:loopy:

Well, the fact that you seem to be agree with one of their "facts" would be the main reason I stated that you agree with them.

i am a lot of things

but a fascist is not one of em :D

mel your the biggest biggott on here. but you dress it up in another name. just because those you discriminate against are not a minority group, it dont change the fact.:o

Well, the fact that you seem to be agree with one of their "facts" would be the main reason I stated that you agree with them.

disprove it then.

I don't need to, the numbers don't add up to start with but that may be asking a little to much for you to understand but feel free to bang on and on about something you clearly don't actually understand.

I don't need to, the numbers don't add up to start with but that may be asking a little to much for you to understand but feel free to bang on and on about something you clearly don't actually understand.

thats you that is.

Nice trolling and one liners Mikey but there's no real debate to be had with you is there?

Nice trolling and one liners Mikey but there's no real debate to be had with you is there?

i thought i agreed with liberty and stated that more white people are victims of racial attacks than others. it appears to be you who are trolling, but unfortunately, as stated earlier you dont seem to be answering the question, or proving otherwise,

i thought i agreed with liberty and stated that more white people are victims of racial attacks than others. it appears to be you who are trolling, but unfortunately, as stated earlier you dont seem to be answering the question, or proving otherwise,

Where does it state that more victims of racial attacks are white?

trolling is about getting a reacion whether good or bad...martin is trying to get a debate going but you dont seem to have one in you