The all things BNP thread.

i agree fully.

now prove to me that if he had been a white worker with HIV having unprotected sex he would not have infected the women.

stop dodging the issue.

you selected this case to highlight immigrants giving women AIDs - he cannot infect them if they have protected sex. therefore his race,colour.class is irrelevant.

could he not have infected them through the saliva if they kissed ? just a thought........

Result of by-election for Church Gresley (Swadlincote) ward, South Derbyshire district council, 18 October:

Lab 639 (44%)

BNP 516 (35%)

Con 304 (21%)

Admitted its a good result but if the BNP cant beat this labour lot after they've in power 10 yrs then they might as well go home.

Admitted its a good result but if the BNP cant beat this labour lot after they've in power 10 yrs then they might as well go home.

Doesnt say a lot for the Tories then? considering recent polls put them ahead of labour, and to get 35.4% of the vote in, i believe, the first time they have put up a candidate in the constituency.

Doesnt say a lot for the Tories then? considering recent polls put them ahead of labour, and to get 35.4% of the vote in, i believe, the first time they have put up a candidate in the constituency.

The Conservatives dominate S.E. Derbyshire with 21 councillors to Labour's 14. The only moth-ridden pocket of Labour resistance is in Swanlicote, where this was contested where all 3 councillors are Labour.

I wonder why the lib dems and the greens didnt stand any candidates? Mind you the libs dont know if there coming or going right now.:hihi:

Wouldn't the fact that discriminating against people purely on the colour of their skin is abhorrent and hateful do that anyway?

You don't like discrimination? What happens if I apply for a job or for housing to these people?

http://www.fbho.org.uk/site2/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=20&Itemid=26

what if a working class white policeman in sheffield applied for support from the National black police association?

You can bring down a list of ethnic minority specific organsiations associations, housing numbers, support networks, charities and forums just for sheffield alone that are so numorous they don't even fit on the screen.

tell me again you believe all discrimination is wrong

John Tyndall believes that the relatively minor sentence that he got for assaulting the Jewish teacher in 1991 (after the previous conviction of bomb making and explosives) was a result of him being "turned" by special branch. Nick Griffin appears to have some very peculiar friends.

i believe john tyndall was one of the facists that chased me and about 15 - 20 other anarchists out of fagins (with bricks and bottles) that time when there was the irish march in sheffield and the national front turned up to smash it up (87 ish?)

However you look at the accounts the BNP are morally bankrupt and always will be.

No i disagree i think they're morally in the black, they're trying to defend the welfare of native white british people at a time when as a racial group our voices and our interests are very largely being crushed in society.

You don't like discrimination? What happens if I apply for a job or for housing to these people?

http://www.fbho.org.uk/site2/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=20&Itemid=26

what if a working class white policeman in sheffield applied for support from the National black police association?

You can bring down a list of ethnic minority specific organsiations associations, housing numbers, support networks, charities and forums just for sheffield alone that are so numorous they don't even fit on the screen.

tell me again you believe all discrimination is wrong

these are good points which cant really be challenged. we cant have an equal society as long as organisations like this exist.

just to poke my nose in but from my experiance of the BNP {n that aint a lot}, ive found them to be liars of the highest order with double standards to match, the racism they vainly try to hide is vile and nearly all of em would run over their grandma for 50p.... sorry to the genuine people who may have voted BNP because they are worried about immigration etc but the BNP is not the way to go about it and i thank the lucky stars they will never come to power as britain would be on its knees

i believe john tyndall was one of the facists that chased me and about 15 - 20 other anarchists out of fagins (with bricks and bottles) that time when there was the irish march in sheffield and the national front turned up to smash it up (87 ish?)

The BNP are revolting, as are communist pro-IRA scum.

I think the scenario you describe is one of those we wish the best of luck to both sides situations.

just to poke my nose in but from my experiance of the BNP {n that aint a lot}, ive found them to be liars of the highest order with double standards to match, the racism they vainly try to hide is vile and nearly all of em would run over their grandma for 50p.... sorry to the genuine people who may have voted BNP because they are worried about immigration etc but the BNP is not the way to go about it and i thank the lucky stars they will never come to power as britain would be on its knees

As you said, your experience is limited.