The all things BNP thread.

hrmm good i hope the membership is booming.

Havent looked, ill leave the accountancy to the accountants, prefering to concentrate on more important subjects, but i noticed that there were those on here who take any opportunity to try and denigrate the party.

Havent looked, ill leave the accountancy to the accountants, prefering to concentrate on more important subjects, but i noticed that there were those on here who take any opportunity to try and denigrate the party.

how do we see these accounts then online? or can we not?

If they're in good order it will be snooks to the people on here

how do we see these accounts then online? or can we not?

If they're in good order it will be snooks to the people on here

I simply googled BNP accounts 2006, had a brief look, but much of it is gobbledegook to me.

I simply googled BNP accounts 2006, had a brief look, but much of it is gobbledegook to me.

I did a search and came up with this comment about the BNP accounts:

The auditor has interesting things to say about the BNP's regional accounting unit accounts.

1. The accounts for the year ended 2005 were 'not subject to audit, and we cannot comment on the truth and fairness of the income and expenditure figures for that year.'

2. Internal controls were 'not in existence in 2006' and so 'we have had to place reliance on the officers representations'.

Note that the officer in this case is David Hannam, whom I caught diverting money from the Hull BNP group into his own personal telephone account a few years ago. When I threatened to shop him to the police he immediately paid the money back and resigned as Hull organizer, something that will have been noticed by members in Hull and surrounding areas at the time. Nick Griffin was aware of this theft and was presented with most of the evidence -- which included several emails and a letter from an irate printer (actually Griffin didn't see that letter). Griffin failed to take action against Hannam, I resigned in disgust (my distaste for the Humberside Police being even greater than that for Hannam after a remarkable display of unnecessary rudeness from their Inspector Colin Brown a few months earlier), Hannam was reinstated and now Silver and Co. 'places reliance' on the utterances of this jailbird and thief!

3. 'In our opinion the accounts do comply with the requirements of the Political Parties,

Elections and Referendums Act 2000, apart from the preparation of a Cash Flow

Statement for the prior year.'

Note the 'apart from' bit. In other words they DO NOT comply with the Act. Perhaps some lawyers out there can work out what sanctions can be enforced for such noncompliance.

The other point to note is that donations are markedly down despite membership being markedly up. This suggests that either people are donating much less, or donated money is vanishing.

Maybe the accountants among the blog's readership can note more details.

D Michael

So the BNP accounts have been submitted by a fraudster - :hihi:

As i said, much of it goes over my head, but it wouldnt stop me from renewing my membership at the end of the year.

As i said, much of it goes over my head, but it wouldnt stop me from renewing my membership at the end of the year.

Wouldn't the fact that discriminating against people purely on the colour of their skin is abhorrent and hateful do that anyway?

Wouldn't the fact that discriminating against people purely on the colour of their skin is abhorrent and hateful do that anyway?

You will have to point out what part of policy that refers to, and i dont have to agree with every aspect of a political party to support it.

You will have to point out what part of policy that refers to, and i dont have to agree with every aspect of a political party to support it.

I note that Sharon Ebanks was a Black BNP member, although of course she denied it.

In her experience "They would not be able to join because they [bNP members] must be from the indigenous population."

What happened once the truth came out in the press ? Dave Hannam accused her of theft of £326 of Branch funds and said that if she didn't pay up immediately they would begin fraud proceedings. She pointed out that the Branch actually owed her £500, so they kicked her out.

From the linked article she is clearly a messed up individual, denying her family to support a party that would deport her. That she was kicked out of the BNP by a fraudster treasurer on trumped up fraud charges is an amusing irony.

However you look at the accounts the BNP are morally bankrupt and always will be.

Would the fact that Tony "bomber" Lecomber is still best buddies with Nick Griffin and is paid cash in hand from party funds persuade you not to vote BNP again ? (Named the bomber after blowing himself up with his own nailbomb) :loopy:

As I understand it Nick Griffin is fuming at Eddy Butler the BNP elections expert and is likely to expel him because Butler had the temerity to demand that Lecomber be subject to a Proscription Notice. Eddy has no reason to like Lecomber in particular since Lecomber attacked him in a mask outside Loughton Tube Station. Rather than Proscribing Lecomber Griffin issued a very mild statement saying that even though Lecomber was now no longer a member of the party, he is "a genuine nationalist" and so was NOT a Proscribed Person. Griffin added that BNP members were therefore free to associate with Lecomber on a social/private basis.

John Tyndall believes that the relatively minor sentence that he got for assaulting the Jewish teacher in 1991 (after the previous conviction of bomb making and explosives) was a result of him being "turned" by special branch. Nick Griffin appears to have some very peculiar friends.

Result of by-election for Church Gresley (Swadlincote) ward, South Derbyshire district council, 18 October:

Lab 639 (44%)

BNP 516 (35%)

Con 304 (21%)

Would the fact that Tony "bomber" Lecomber is still best buddies with Nick Griffin and is paid cash in hand from party funds persuade you not to vote BNP again ? (Named the bomber after blowing himself up with his own nailbomb) :loopy:

As I understand it Nick Griffin is fuming at Eddy Butler the BNP elections expert and is likely to expel him because Butler had the temerity to demand that Lecomber be subject to a Proscription Notice. Eddy has no reason to like Lecomber in particular since Lecomber attacked him in a mask outside Loughton Tube Station. Rather than Proscribing Lecomber Griffin issued a very mild statement saying that even though Lecomber was now no longer a member of the party, he is "a genuine nationalist" and so was NOT a Proscribed Person. Griffin added that BNP members were therefore free to associate with Lecomber on a social/private basis.

John Tyndall believes that the relatively minor sentence that he got for assaulting the Jewish teacher in 1991 (after the previous conviction of bomb making and explosives) was a result of him being "turned" by special branch. Nick Griffin appears to have some very peculiar friends.

You are obviously more connected than i, but where would that leave me? who else would i vote for?