The all things BNP thread.

Actually in the report of the immigrant, it makes no reference to his colour.

nope but it states Zimbabwe and references a name which is prediminantly indigenous - i also checked other sources first for other variations of the report.

i wasn't trying to antagonise, i was trying to establish if you truly thought that his country of origin was the only cause of the women contracting HIV.

obviously we agree then that his status and nationality was inconsequential to the infection of 6 women.

I think that anyone, of any nationality that deliberately has unprotected sex with someone, knowing they have AIDS is nothing better than a murderer, but i was commenting on the govt report. All those who oppose the view that immigration should be stopped have been strangely silent over the report, with little, or no comment on the other topics mentioned in the report, such as the fact that 95,000 houses a year need to be built for the next 20 years to house immigrants, or the fact that schools are suffering because of the huge influx of immigrants, or how crime is increasing because of immigration, for as long as i have been on here people have been denying these facts, yet now that it is official, the silence is deafening, would you care to comment on that?

Couild I just interrupt the debate to ask if anyone would like a biscuit?

have you got any digestives?

Will the BNP people answer post 587 or dont they have a policy on this?

Oh and looking at the history of the BNP they do seem to leave many prominent members in the proverbial when it comes to backing them up.

Take Angie Clarke the Keighley councillor who left the Party due to the lack of support she says was not forthcoming when she needed it the most.

Then there is Sharon Eubanks who was alegledly promised money for her court case,turns out they would not help her and she left to start another party.

More close to home there was Roy James who was a organiser who was sacked for being in the Party,the BNP left him in the **** as well didnt they,those who stand up for this nasty little party ought to realise that when push comes to shove they will be left in the lurch like the above.

Couild I just interrupt the debate to ask if anyone would like a biscuit?

Actually it has been quite refreshing to have an exchange of views, without it resorting to petty bitchiness, and yes a biscuit to go with my pot of Earl Grey would be appreciated, but unfortunately i must go for now, school run in my 4x4, and all that:hihi:

Will the BNP people answer post 587 or dont they have a policy on this?

Didnt the govt propose at one point to do something similar?

You mean like walking through the Manor or Woodthorpe? Where it's predominantly white people? Where I feel more scared to walk through there than most places in Sheffield, even though I'm white too? I get more hassle off white people than I do of any other colour or back ground. And it's white BRITISH people at that. You know, the same colour and nationality as me.

The Manner? I've never been out that way in my life so I can't say how bad it is. How many gun crimes has it had?

Not exactly quite on a par with Burgreave and Broomhall?

Afterall we're not talking about a few chavs here. We're talking about gun shots fired through doors because we refused to buy their drugs, we're talking about 10 year old kids surrounding you to get you to buy dope from them and then getting their older brothers to back them up as they snatch things out your pockets and threaten you- YES ten year old kids!!! We're talking about muggers working in pairs, hiding behind the hedges on Filey street, we're talking about people being dragged into the park to be robbed.

When people talk about the rights of black people in Britain, what about the rights of white people in Britain? like to just be able to walk between a and b in safety?

This topic is about the BNP, not HIV.

Thanks.

This topic is about the BNP, not HIV.

Thanks.

I was trying to discuss a govt report which appeared to back up assertions made by the BNP for many years regarding crime, health, housing etc etc, and it was one of your own mods who decided to make the health issue an AIDS related one, and before your post the subject had been finished with.

And for those interested, apparently the BNP accounts have been registered, in case anyone wants to peruse them.

And for those interested, apparently the BNP accounts have been registered, in case anyone wants to peruse them.

hrmm good i hope the membership is booming.