The all things BNP thread.

I used the words white workers as Willman had used thse words in a previous post, no ulterior motive.

So you are fighting for muslims born here in the uk to have better housing as well, is this official BNP policy?

as usual a typical bluster of attempting to qualify an undignified statement with unrelated facts.

then you wonder why no one can take this type of party (which you may or not be associated with) seriously.

i'll make it easier for you this needs a one word answer yes or no.

if he had PROTECTED sex with the 6 women - would they have contracted an HIV infection?

Bluster? One word answer required by you, do you agree, or disagree with the govt report that AIDS is on the increase due to immigration, im not dodging the issue, it is you who are doing so. NO

I used the words white workers as Willman had used thse words in a previous post, no ulterior motive.

in which case you ought to rephrase your posts.

mine was specifically in defense of you selecting a coloured immigrant - i therefore positively discriminated in favour of someone you may easily identify with.

No, just, no! Put down that copy of the Daily Mail this instant!

Even THEY do NOT deserve the death penalty IMO. And how the hell would you decide what cases merit the ULTIMATE punishment? The law is NOT infallible, the likelyhood of getting it wrong and indicting the death penalty on the wrong suspect puts me off totally!

I was asked a question, and replied with my opinion, surely that is what i was expected to do.

Bluster? One word answer required by you, do you agree, or disagree with the govt report that AIDS is on the increase due to immigration, im not dodging the issue, it is you who are doing so. NO

i think if you read my posts, i have already stated i agree with the report i have read, i therefore agree the answer then is YEs, please look further back i stated this earlier.

however as you cannot provide any valuable information on the issue in question i'll assume you were being deliberately inflammatory.

would he have infected them if he had protected sex?

your turn now.

mine was specifically in defense of you selecting a coloured immigrant - i therefore positively discriminated in favour of someone you may easily identify with.

So it is ok for you to say "white workers" but wrong for me to do so?:huh:

If this is what you thought, why didn't you say it in the first place? I think it is absolutly barking mind you that you really think that hiring a black bodyguard means we are lame and downtrodden. and cannot protect ourselves. You obviously do not think much of British culture.

Also when you talk of bonds with other ethnic groups, are you talking about other white etnic groups, fellow Aryans maybe? I am led to this understanding with other phrases like circumstances of blood, it does have a white supremacy ring to it. Please correct me if I am wrong

What have the nation of islam got to do with the BNP? I do find it ironic and mildly amusing that a group that the BNP oppose violently do have similar policies to the BNP. You are both arguing the same rubbish, but just dissagree over the details.

What are you trying to say?

Well you make it sound white supremacist because you've deliberately left out the parts that gave it it's context. I e the fact that many white people feel afraid of being victimised when they walk though certain parts of this and other major cities. You also did not mention the quote from the london metropolitan police commisionar who said that 85% of muggings are carried out by black youths. So yes I talk about white people organising to demand their civil rights- like the right to walk in safety in their own streets in their own towns in their own country.

i think if you read my posts, i have already stated i agree with the report i have read, i therefore agree the answer then is YEs, please look further back i stated this earlier.

however as you cannot provide any valuable information on the issue in question i'll assume you were being deliberately inflammatory.

would he have infected them if he had protected sex?

your turn now.

Already answered on a previous post, guess we are both trying to antagonise each other over 2 facts that we both agree on:hihi:

So it is ok for you to say "white workers" but wrong for me to do so?:huh:

no it's not - but i was being purposely discriminatory in that post.

were you?

Actually in the report of the immigrant, it makes no reference to his colour.

Already answered on a previous post, guess we are both trying to antagonise each other over 2 facts that we both agree on:hihi:

i wasn't trying to antagonise, i was trying to establish if you truly thought that his country of origin was the only cause of the women contracting HIV.

obviously we agree then that his status and nationality was inconsequential to the infection of 6 women.

Well you make it sound white supremacist because you've deliberately left out the parts that gave it it's context. I e the fact that many white people feel afraid of being victimised when they walk though certain parts of this and other major cities. You also did not mention the quote from the london metropolitan police commisionar who said that 85% of muggings are carried out by black youths. So yes I talk about white people organising to demand their civil rights- like the right to walk in safety in their own streets in their own towns in their own country.

You mean like walking through the Manor or Woodthorpe? Where it's predominantly white people? Where I feel more scared to walk through there than most places in Sheffield, even though I'm white too? I get more hassle off white people than I do of any other colour or back ground. And it's white BRITISH people at that. You know, the same colour and nationality as me.