The all things BNP thread.

Those questioned for the survey said busy A&E departments in the East of England, North Lincolnshire and Southampton were being used in place of doctors' surgeries. HIV and TB were singled out as diseases specifically linked to immigration.

From the BBC regarding the rise in HIV cases due to immigration, its not me saying it, its an official report, there is rise in cases which it has now been officially confirmed that it is down to immigration, or do you not agree with the official figures?

you miss my point.

it was specifically pointed out that an immigrant infected 6 women with HIV. this was a totally spurious comment.

someone with AIDS had unprotected sex and infected someone else. his country of birth - in this matter is irrelevant.

i'm not saying that H&E isn't suffering more work - i just didn't like the insinuation of the original post.

My policy on British born criminals would be no different, more prisons, harsher sentencing and the death penalty for certain cases, such as Hindley, Huntley etc.

No, just, no! Put down that copy of the Daily Mail this instant!

Even THEY do NOT deserve the death penalty IMO. And how the hell would you decide what cases merit the ULTIMATE punishment? The law is NOT infallible, the likelyhood of getting it wrong and indicting the death penalty on the wrong suspect puts me off totally!

Well fundamentally addressing the question -why should he employ black security guards? The BNP is there to instill confidence and greater strength in native british people. And to celebrate the shared culture and attitudes and circumstances of blood and family-that might get us to feel as native brits the same kind of bonds that other ethnic groups have.

For Nick Griffin to have black bodyguards would be to say to white people >>We're so lame and downtrodden, we can't even protect ourselves physically<<.

If this is what you thought, why didn't you say it in the first place? I think it is absolutly barking mind you that you really think that hiring a black bodyguard means we are lame and downtrodden. and cannot protect ourselves. You obviously do not think much of British culture.

Also when you talk of bonds with other ethnic groups, are you talking about other white etnic groups, fellow Aryans maybe? I am led to this understanding with other phrases like circumstances of blood, it does have a white supremacy ring to it. Please correct me if I am wrong

Would you ask a speaker from the nation of islam why he hasn't any white or christian bodyguards?

What have the nation of islam got to do with the BNP? I do find it ironic and mildly amusing that a group that the BNP oppose violently do have similar policies to the BNP. You are both arguing the same rubbish, but just dissagree over the details.

Do you ask black men why they call each other Bruv?

What are you trying to say?

you miss my point.

it was specifically pointed out that an immigrant infected 6 women with HIV. this was a totally spurious comment.

someone with AIDS had unprotected sex and infected someone else. his country of birth - in this matter is irrelevant.

i'm not saying that H&E isn't suffering more work - i just didn't like the insinuation of the original post.

His country of birth is NOT irrelevant in the context of this topic, the govt. admits cases of HIV and TB are on the rise because of immigrants, unprotected sex is another topic, as is why do women still have unprotected sex with men they hardly know.

His country of birth is NOT irrelevant in the context of this topic, the govt. admits cases of HIV and TB are on the rise because of immigrants, unprotected sex is another topic, as is why do women still have unprotected sex with men they hardly know.

his country of birth has no consequence to giving women HIV.

if he had been an immigrant with AIDs and not infected anyone - his status would be irrelevant.

it is the fact that he had unprotected sex which gave the women HIV not his place of birth.

his country of birth has no consequence to giving women HIV.

if he had been an immigrant with AIDs and not infected anyone - his status would be irrelevant.

it is the fact that he had unprotected sex with gave the women HIV not his place of birth.

The rise in cases of AIDS has been shown to be a problem linked to immigration, or do you disagree with the official report?

The rise in cases of AIDS has been shown to be a problem linked to immigration, or do you disagree with the official report?

i agree fully.

now prove to me that if he had been a white worker with HIV having unprotected sex he would not have infected the women.

stop dodging the issue.

you selected this case to highlight immigrants giving women AIDs - he cannot infect them if they have protected sex. therefore his race,colour.class is irrelevant.

i agree fully.

now prove to me that if he had been a white worker with HIV having unprotected sex he would not have infected the women.

stop dodging the issue.

you selected this case to highlight immigrants giving women AIDs - he cannot infect them if they have protected sex. therefore his race,colour.class is irrelevant.

How can i be dodging the issue, the govt admits that AIDS is a problem made worse by immigration, and as the subject matter concerns the detrimental effects of immigration on British society, along with housing, schooling, crime etc etc, it is relevant, or perhaps the fact that 260 houses a day for the next twenty years need to be built to cater for immigration should not be relevant to the housing crisis because white workers also need housing?

...........for the next twenty years need to be built to cater for immigration should not be relevant to the housing crisis because white workers also need housing?

Why are you saying white workers only need housing, what about black workers that are born here in the UK?

How can i be dodging the issue, the govt admits that AIDS is a problem made worse by immigration, and as the subject matter concerns the detrimental effects of immigration on British society, along with housing, schooling, crime etc etc, it is relevant, or perhaps the fact that 260 houses a day for the next twenty years need to be built to cater for immigration should not be relevant to the housing crisis because white workers also need housing?

as usual a typical bluster of attempting to qualify an undignified statement with unrelated facts.

then you wonder why no one can take this type of party (which you may or not be associated with) seriously.

i'll make it easier for you this needs a one word answer yes or no.

if he had PROTECTED sex with the 6 women - would they have contracted an HIV infection?

Does the BNP beleive in screening all immigrants who come here or just certain countries?I would go along with screening if its EVERYONE and not just third world countries,does the BNP plan to do this?

Why are you saying white workers only need housing, what about black workers that are born here in the UK?

I used the words white workers as Willman had used thse words in a previous post, no ulterior motive.