The all things BNP thread.

Anger of 'old' East Enders at Red Ken Livingstone's plan to rip up cemeteries:

East London advertiser

TOWN Hall leader Denise Jones has given a personal assurance that Tower Hamlets Cemetery park will not be reopened as a multi-faith burial site. She gave the pledge as the row over the controversial idea to exhume 350,000 bodies continued to boil in London's East End...

"We had to look at it because the policy of London Mayor Ken Livingstone's London Plan is to reuse existing cemeteries"....

The Labour-run authority has been contacted by worried Tory MPs in Epping and Upminster, where many former East Enders now live, complaining that the BNP was breathing down their necks over the issue.

besides I've heard of whites complain about getting their assess kicked by black security guards. I was in a shop once and the black guard literally followed my every step throughout the shop, hoping to have an excuse to pounce on me.

Do you wear a baseball cap and drive a modified Corsa?

So what your saying is that any prejudice and stereotypes that Griffen may have had might have led to him not employing a black bodyguard. If you consider the fact that Griffen is a convicted racist I could well believe you.

Well fundamentally addressing the question -why should he employ black security guards? The BNP is there to instill confidence and greater strength in native british people. And to celebrate the shared culture and attitudes and circumstances of blood and family-that might get us to feel as native brits the same kind of bonds that other ethnic groups have.

For Nick Griffin to have black bodyguards would be to say to white people >>We're so lame and downtrodden, we can't even protect ourselves physically<<.

Aren't we downtrodden enough? We can't walk through areas of sheffield because of the drug dealing, intimidation and prostitutes. We are victimised on the streets in areas of our own cities just because we're white. Likewise London where 85% of street muggers are black. So what is so wrong in Nick Griffin or anyone else for that matter wanting the security of having their own kind to protect him? Would you ask a speaker from the nation of islam why he hasn't any white or christian bodyguards? Do you ask black men why they call each other Bruv?

Do you wear a baseball cap and drive a modified Corsa?

NO LOL it wasn't explained why he thought i might be a T leaf, so I presume he was just being gittish.

Blimey, and all this time I had assumed that I would be safe if I used a condom but now it seems it is spread by immigration. Be careful everyone, don't immigrate without protection.

It really does you no favours to make light of a serious subject, i doubt if the women involved would be laughing.

An asylum seeker who had sex with scores of women while he worked illegally at a British campsite has given at least six HIV.

Caravan salesman Everson Banda, 29, who was deported back to his home of Zimbabwe last month before news of his disease fully emerged.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=405108&in_page_id=1770&ico=Homepage&icl=TabModule&icc=NEWS&ct=5

And this is not a one off incident

It really does you no favours to make light of a serious subject, i doubt if the women involved would be laughing.

An asylum seeker who had sex with scores of women while he worked illegally at a British campsite has given at least six HIV.

Caravan salesman Everson Banda, 29, who was deported back to his home of Zimbabwe last month before news of his disease fully emerged.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=405108&in_page_id=1770&ico=Homepage&icl=TabModule&icc=NEWS&ct=5

so is it the fact he's an immigrant or he's having unprotected sex that has relevance to his infection rate?

But all I hear from the BNP is what they're going to do about the immigrants. What about the White English people who are a drain on society and commit crimes like this? What's your policy on English criminals?

NO LOL it wasn't explained why he thought i might be a T leaf, so I presume he was just being gittish.

So not the fact that he was black and you thought he was picking on you, as came across in your original post on this subject?

He was black and he was picking me.

YOu hear actually in prisons that the different races tend to stick together.

so is it the fact he's an immigrant or he's having unprotected sex that has relevance to his infection rate?

Those questioned for the survey said busy A&E departments in the East of England, North Lincolnshire and Southampton were being used in place of doctors' surgeries. HIV and TB were singled out as diseases specifically linked to immigration.

From the BBC regarding the rise in HIV cases due to immigration, its not me saying it, its an official report, there is rise in cases which it has now been officially confirmed that it is down to immigration, or do you not agree with the official figures?

But all I hear from the BNP is what they're going to do about the immigrants. What about the White English people who are a drain on society and commit crimes like this? What's your policy on English criminals?

My policy on British born criminals would be no different, more prisons, harsher sentencing and the death penalty for certain cases, such as Hindley, Huntley etc.

whatever the BNP do, in the meantime the sexual laxity of many British women coupled with uncontrolled immigration of single available men from African aids hotpots makes sleeping with british women themselves to a growing degree- increasingly dicey.

-I would say anyway, though not wishing to offend those British women on here of more sexually restrained nature.