The all things BNP thread.

oh it got the BNP a half minute mention on BBC news 24 great stuff!

Bit of an own goal there Tony?

What i find interesting nowadays is that almost everyday there is a story regarding the negative impact of immigration, yet it seems the message is still not getting through, we cannot cope with immigration at the levels we have at present.

Interesting story that the only council in the country to be awarded 4 stars for performance is Kirklees, which incidentally has 3 BNP councillors.

It also has 4 Green councillors which I suppose means having more Green councillors than BNP councillors means you get a better council.

It's also worth noting the the BNP share of the vote fell by 2.3%

will the bnp stop or at least reduce immigration will they slow down the building of mosques on land that could be used for well needed homes by the large influx of said immigrants if so they have my vote

It also has 4 Green councillors which I suppose means having more Green councillors than BNP councillors means you get a better council.

It's also worth noting the the BNP share of the vote fell by 2.3%

Any comment on the BBC news report on the negative impact of immigration?

Immigrants are placing a huge strain on public services, Labour finally admitted.

Crime is up, schools are struggling to cope with Eastern European children, community tensions are rising, health services are coming under enormous pressure and house prices are being driven up, the Government said.

The findings, based on a survey of public sector workers, are the first published by ministers after ten years of an 'open door' immigration policy.

The Government now admits that public services are at full stretch coping with the influx

Immigration Minister Liam Byrne said it was clear communities were 'unsettled' - and a 'new balance' should be struck between the needs of the economy and society in general.

Those questioned for the survey said busy A&E departments in the East of England, North Lincolnshire and Southampton were being used in place of doctors' surgeries. HIV and TB were singled out as diseases specifically linked to immigration.

Workers in the North West, South West and Scotland all warned of increased 'community tensions' in areas unused to large- scale immigration.

Critics have accused the Government of giving no thought to the strain being placed on schools and hospitals, as ministers focussed solely on boosting the economy with cheap workers from overseas.

More recently, they have been afraid to gauge the scale of the problem after woefully underestimating the number of arrivals from Eastern Europe.

Now, after finally carrying out the research, the scale of social impact has been revealed - albeit in what ministers admit is 'patchy' detail.

The report, to be presented to the Government's new Migration Impacts Forum today, fails to put figure on the full cost to society of mass immigration - which is increasing the population by 200,000 every year.

A Home Office study found that migrants helped to grow the economy by £6billion last year. But experts said this did not mean they had boosted GDP per head, a crucial measure.

Shadow Home Secretary David Davis said the report 'confirms what everyone knows but what Labour have been in denial about - that immigration has a real impact on the housing and public service infrastructure'.

Mr Byrne said: 'The pace of change, particularly in communities that do not have a history of absorbing migrants, has been unsettling and has created challenges for public services.

Mr Byrne said the impact on public services would also be taken into account when ministers decide how many work permits to give to migrants from outside the EU, when a new points-based system is introduced next year.

Matthew Elliott, chief executive of the Taxpayers' Alliance, said: 'This report clearly shows that immigration is having a massive impact on public services at a local level.

'Ministers are finally admitting that, in certain areas, immigration is causing higher crime, poorer educational provision and overstretched healthcare.'

No response? surely the vociferous anti-BNP posters on here have some reply to this? Or does the silence speak volumes.

What are they going to do about all the chav BNP supporters who sit on their backsides all day complaining that the immigrants are taking all the jobs, instead of getting up and actually looking for employment to support their wife and 5 kids instead of relying just on benefits to help them along?

What are they going to do about all the chav BNP supporters who sit on their backsides all day complaining that the immigrants are taking all the jobs, instead of getting up and actually looking for employment to support their wife and 5 kids instead of relying just on benefits to help them along?

Are you able to support your opinion that all these "chavs" are BNP supporters?

Are you able to support your opinion that all these "chavs" are BNP supporters?

I didn't say all chavs. I said all the chav BNP supporters. I wasn't claiming that all chavs are BNP supporters. I was just interested to know what your thoughts were on what the BNP would do about all the chav BNP supporters that are idle, lazy and work-shy and how they intend to get them back to work so they can support their huge family instead of living off the state.