The all things BNP thread.

Foreign criminals roaming free..

I have just looked out of my window and seen a flock of them go by. I'll have to get a gun which I will be allowed to under the BNP proposals to allow all ex-Army personnel to keep an assault rifle at home.

I have just looked out of my window and seen a flock of them go by. I'll have to get a gun which I will be allowed to under the BNP proposals to allow all ex-Army personnel to keep an assault rifle at home.

Despite your attempt at levity, the seriousness of the issue shows that there are convicted killers, rapists paedophiles and other sex offenders on the streets who shouldnt be in this country, and at least 5 have gone on to commit other serious offences since their release.

Despite your attempt at levity, the seriousness of the issue shows that there are convicted killers, rapists paedophiles and other sex offenders on the streets who shouldnt be in this country, and at least 5 have gone on to commit other serious offences since their release.
that dunt count

260 houses a day needed to be built for the next 20 years to house immigrants.

9,000 British junior doctors unable to find work because of recruitment from abroard.

Where are you getting your figures ?

Where are you getting your figures ?

From a variety of sources, the one about the houses hasbeen in most publications, and the story about the junior doctors wasin the sunday papers which stated that out of 15,600 training places, a quarter went to overseas applicants, leaving 9,000 uk applicants unsuccessful.

How are we still short of doctors then ?

How are we still short of doctors then ?

Not enough training places available.

From a variety of sources, the one about the houses hasbeen in most publications, and the story about the junior doctors wasin the sunday papers which stated that out of 15,600 training places, a quarter went to overseas applicants, leaving 9,000 uk applicants unsuccessful.

Isn't a quarter of 15,600 about 3,900?

You can hardly blame the nasty immigrants for the other 5,100 who couldn't find places.

Isn't a quarter of 15,600 about 3,900?

You can hardly blame the nasty immigrants for the other 5,100 who couldn't find places.

But surely it is better to employ uk born doctors rather than consign 3,900 to no employment.

But surely it is better to employ uk born doctors rather than consign 3,900 to no employment.

assuming the uk doctors wanted the 3900 posts available.

they may not have been as versatile in their location as some other doctors.

it may also interest some people that not all NHS patients are UK born,they may feel more comfortable with someone who has a direct understanding of their cultures.

(not a fact , just a thought)

assuming the uk doctors wanted the 3900 posts available.

they may not have been as versatile in their location as some other doctors.

it may also interest some people that not all NHS patients are UK born,they may feel more comfortable with someone who has a direct understanding of their cultures.

(not a fact , just a thought)

Not wanting to bring the debate down, but surely if somebody has chosen to live here they should adapt to our culture, not vice versa, and immigrant doctors should only be used to fill vacancies unable to be filled by uk born doctors.