The all things BNP thread.

what i dont understand about the bnp is that if they got rid of all the thug types toned down their policies and appeared more reasonable, they'd get greatr support.

sooner or later someone will get this and then there will be a kerfuffle.

what i dont understand about the bnp is that if they got rid of all the thug types toned down their policies and appeared more reasonable, they'd get greatr support.

sooner or later someone will get this and then there will be a kerfuffle.

they have toned it down to appear more family friendly, they DONT have any other policies that are strong enough to work apart from the one (that admittdly does attract the general voter) - *puts on rolf harris head* "can you tell what it is yet?"

LOOOOL, thats the most nieve thing ive ever read about the BNP, the reason isnt an accident due to the number of members, its cos they and before them the national front have ALWAYS embraced the more violent members, they are the foot soldiers, the cannon fodder. people who will stand to protect the top brass

A favourite trick of liberal-leftwing interviewers when losing an argument with BNP spokesmen is to start banging on about "BNP criminals."

Well, as Anne Winterton pointed out recently in The Sunday Times, this really isn't a very honest thing to do when not mentioning the fact that a very small number of BNP criminal records (mainly the result of political persecution, self-defence against leftist thugs and youthful stupidity now twenty years or more in the past) need to be put into the context of the far worse, more numerous and more recent crimes of many members of the old parties.

Here is a far from complete list which readers will find useful as well as shocking.

I'm sorry this extensive list of little Lib, Lab, Con lovelies of both national and local prominence has been censored for some reason by Sheffield forum mods possibly on account of it's sheer length

is there an optimum level of immigration. i think it should be about 5% of the population at most any other suggestions.

With net immigration at 0.5% at its height in 2005, you appear to be saying we should increase immigration 10 fold. 0.5% seemed high at the time but not unmanageable, it has helped boost the economy and helps to keep our taxes down.

There is abig difference between what the new labour suppression of freedom of speech laws define as hate crime and what normal rational people would. For instance a middle class woman was investigated for hate crime after arguing against gay adoption on a radio show and indeed no lesser person than tony blair was investigated by the hate crime squad after he privately exclaimed <snip>

Were any of those examples upheld? if not then the examples show that freedom of speech laws do not go beyond what people would want them to.

The BNP has ten thousand members

Isn't that a 30% increase in 12 months?

With net immigration at 0.5% at its height in 2005, you appear to be saying we should increase immigration 10 fold. 0.5% seemed high at the time but not unmanageable, it has helped boost the economy and helps to keep our taxes down.

It's not that manageable 1300 new people every day means building 200- 400 new houses everyday just to house the increase. And even then it's only the official increase.What about the illegals - the number of whom could be anyone's guess but very likely anything from several times the official figure again.

theres a thread about inciting hatred at homosexuals but yet its ok for all the lefties on here to incite hatred for the bnp :huh:

should anyone be aloud to incite hatred of anyone ?

It's not that manageable 1300 new people every day means building 200- 400 new houses everyday just to house the increase. And even then it's only the official increase.What about the illegals - the number of whom could be anyone's guess but very likely anything from several times the official figure again.

people keep saying those figures................is 400 new houses really too many?

i mean luckily immigrents live 25 to a house anyway so think how many more houses it couldve been

errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrm i mean

Isn't that a 30% increase in 12 months?

yes from what they've said. It will be revealed in the accounts. But they tend to be reliable I think. Unlike some leftwing groups. i went onto a BNP demo a few years ago in London against the celebration of 9/11 outside the finsbury mosque. There was only a disappointing 100 or so that attended. So i thought to myself i'll count heads here and then when it's reported by the BNP I'll have an indication as to whether they're generally honest about figures in general. I counted 120 people in all. And on the BNP website sure enough it claimed "well over a hundred demonstrators". So fair enough. From that you can conclude that they are truthful.

Of course the figure of ten thousand if that is correct would in any case understate the number of people who would ordinarily join, given that membership is forbidden to people in the police force and the prison services and planned to be made fobidden in other professions. Inspite of course of this ban on BNP membership brought in by the labour party being totally illegal under several European human rights provisions on political freedom of association etc which our governement signed up to. Strangely leftwing liberties groups like Amnesty international and civil liberty have yet to take the matter up.

Here's an open question to nationalist and liberty boy - or indeed anyone else sympathetic to the BNP. I've asked it before but failed to get any useful responses other than a reference to a Shakespeare piece about the relationship between art and nature in the context of gardening (!) and a mis-attributed reference to a Joe Jackson song that's nothing to do with race.

Why, specifically would you dissaprove of a relationship between a white man and a black/brown/non-white woman or vice versa?

(Please note, nationalist and liberty boy , you've both already expressed the view that you dissaprove of such relatinships, but have thus far failed to give any reasoned explanation as to why)