The all things BNP thread.

Some spare punctuation I've got knocking around that you can use.

That's one case and anybody in their right mind was disgusted by that case. I don't think that the so called left have anything like Redwatch though go they where peoples details and photos are collected and put onto the website and then they are targeted by BNP/C18.

Do you want to have a go at answering any of the questions I've posted?

Come off it mate, the reds have been intimidating BNP members, at home, at work, in their meetings, and on their lawful marches,when they try to sell papers etc etc....for years and years and fully co-ordinated by the state sponsored Searchlight without any complaints from people like you. Indeed Searchlight only broke it's links with one particular violent anti-BNP group after it's members carried out bombings for the iRA. So it's a bit rich of the left to talk about intimidation. Many far left groups expressly don't agree with democracy but support violent direct action- in their own actual words they don't believe in the democratic process. And searchlight - the arm of the state has traditionally encouraged them to attack nationalists. Now the BNP has grown too big to be simply physically supressed as in the past Searchlight with its track history has a got a heck of a nerve reckoning to highlight supposed thugs in the BNP.Don't you think?

Tony Lecomber,

David Copeland,

Joe Owens,

Robert Cottage

Lambertus Nieuwhof,

Ect

Come off it mate, the reds have been intimidating BNP members, at home, at work, in their meetings, and on their lawful marches,when they try to sell papers etc etc....for years and years and fully co-ordinated by the state sponsored Searchlight without any complaints from people like you. Indeed Searchlight only broke it's links with one particular violent anti-BNP group after it's members carried out bombings for the iRA. So it's a bit rich of the left to talk about intimidation. Many far left groups expressly don't agree with democracy but support violent direct action- in their own actual words they don't believe in the democratic process. And searchlight - the arm of the state has traditionally encouraged them to attack nationalists. Now the BNP has grown too big to be simply physically supressed as in the past Searchlight with its track history has a got a heck of a nerve reckoning to highlight supposed thugs in the BNP.Don't you think?

So they have wesites like <link removed> for what reason then?

This is Searchlight's new recourse. Now leftwingers no longer have the men on the ground nor the motivation to beat the BNP off the streets, and the party has a growing membership and increasingly significant electoral performance, we're going to try and portray the BNP as being in internal disarray and falling apart???

The BNP are in complete internal disarray and falling apart. The last accounts submitted showed the party were in debt and there were doubts about the party carrying on as a going concern.

BNP staff it's been reported are now on half pay and several high up members have either left the party, resigned their posts, been sacked or totally screwed over by Griffin and co.

The BNP have less councillers than they had this time last year and that is after the BNP were expecting record gains in the last local elections. At the moment they have less than 50 councillors out of a total of over 22,000.

The BNP accounts are 3 months late and are incurring fines.

I could go on but I have a nice plate of Stew and Dumplings waiting for me and it smells good.

The BNP are in complete internal disarray and falling apart. The last accounts submitted showed the party were in debt and there were doubts about the party carrying on as a going concern.

BNP staff it's been reported are now on half pay and several high up members have either left the party, resigned their posts, been sacked or totally screwed over by Griffin and co.

The BNP have less councillers than they had this time last year and that is after the BNP were expecting record gains in the last local elections. At the moment they have less than 50 councillors out of a total of over 22,000.

I could go on but I have a nice plate of Stew and Dumplings waiting for me and it smells good.

Boosh, you only hope all this was true.

We've been told for the last five years that the party is finished, riven by internal strife, on the virge of falling apart etc etc. Look back through the Searchlight archives. If at first you don't succeed just keep trying...

This year it's an even more fragrantly lunatic assertion than ever...The truth is they couldn't find a piece of a land big enough to hold all the members that wanted to attend this year's Red White and Blue in Derby. With a field that could only hold three thousand people they had to hold people back at the gate whilst they waited for people to leave.

bon appetite

personally ive seen more hate crimes and actions marches etc from the left than the right the right tiptoe to the side of the left that start riots about animals abuse and dig up dead relatives of farmers and old them to ransom the left seem to find someone/thing that they can hate and feel justified in doing so it may be therapy to some to vent there anger and are not short of material to use but the lengths that they will go to haven't been matched since the nazis

You may have seen more hate crimes from the left, but that doesn't change the fact that there are loads of hate crimes commited by the far right including BNP members, their supporters and their leadership. The BNP leader is a convicted rascist after all.

People may not oppose far left wing hate crime on here because people on the whole do not start threads supporting their actions and their views. Do you agree that any hate crime is wrong, whether is comes from the left wing or the right wing?

off course hate crimes are wrong thats why they are crimes

But you could consider voting for a party where its leader and various candidates and supporters have been convicted of hate crimes.

is there an optimum level of immigration. i think it should be about 5% of the population at most any other suggestions.

You may have seen more hate crimes from the left, but that doesn't change the fact that there are loads of hate crimes commited by the far right including BNP members, their supporters and their leadership. The BNP leader is a convicted rascist after all.

People may not oppose far left wing hate crime on here because people on the whole do not start threads supporting their actions and their views. Do you agree that any hate crime is wrong, whether is comes from the left wing or the right wing?

There is abig difference between what the new labour suppression of freedom of speech laws define as hate crime and what normal rational people would. For instance a middle class woman was investigated for hate crime after arguing against gay adoption on a radio show and indeed no lesser person than tony blair was investigated by the hate crime squad after he privately exclaimed the "f***ing welsh" in reponse to an election reverse. Of course genuine hate crime is wrong. Moreover we've all been picked on by meat heads looking for a fight. I once had some bullet headed chimp in a pub in Doncaster goading me that I was gay.

There's nothing like the amount of that type of person in the BNP as you're led by the nose by the media to believe- if they exist at all within party, or else i for one wouldn't have felt comfortable having anything to do with them. At your local party level you'll meet none at all- just normal people.

Of course hate crime is wrong. Moreover we've all been picked on by meat heads looking for a fight. I had some bullet headed chimp in a pub in Doncaster goading me that I was gay.

There's nothing like the amount of that type of person in the BNP as you're led by the nose by the media to believe- if they exist at all within party, or else i for one wouldn't have felt comfortable having anything to do with them. At your local party level you'll meet none at all- just normal people.

The leader of the BNP is a convicted rascist. There are convicted sex offenders, drug dealers and football hooligans in the BNP, as well as people who have a full aray of convictions for racisit attacks.

I am with you hate all crime is wrong, where I differ to you is that I do not support organisations that embrace people who have comitted hate crimes.

The BNP has ten thousand members- they can't check everyone's criminal records on joining. There are criminals in all partie

LOOOOL, thats the most nieve thing ive ever read about the BNP, the reason isnt an accident due to the number of members, its cos they and before them the national front have ALWAYS embraced the more violent members, they are the foot soldiers, the cannon fodder. people who will stand to protect the top brass