The all things BNP thread.

personally ive seen more hate crimes and actions marches etc from the left than the right the right tiptoe to the side of the left that start riots about animals abuse and dig up dead relatives of farmers and old them to ransom the left seem to find someone/thing that they can hate and feel justified in doing so it may be therapy to some to vent there anger and are not short of material to use but the lengths that they will go to haven't been matched since the nazis

personally ive seen more hate crimes and actions marches etc from the left than the right the right tiptoe to the side of the left that start riots about animals abuse and dig up dead relatives of farmers and old them to ransom the left seem to find someone/thing that they can hate and feel justified in doing so it may be therapy to some to vent there anger and are not short of material to use but the lengths that they will go to haven't been matched since the nazis

..... '''''''' :-

Some spare punctuation I've got knocking around that you can use.

That's one case and anybody in their right mind was disgusted by that case. I don't think that the so called left have anything like Redwatch though go they where peoples details and photos are collected and put onto the website and then they are targeted by BNP/C18.

Do you want to have a go at answering any of the questions I've posted?

i don't know much about the bnp my gripe is with the bloody lefties that constantly looking for a cause to champion where they can throw there weight about and feel justified end of

That's one case and anybody in their right mind was disgusted by that case. I don't think that the so called left have anything like Redwatch though go they where peoples details and photos are collected and put onto the website and then they are targeted by BNP/C18.

Dont waste your words love.

Whooooosh way above the head. :roll:

to use the punctuation card it shows you lost the argument nit picking like a child so that two children on one page

Come off it mate, the reds have been intimidating BNP members, at home, at work, in their meetings, and on their lawful marches,when they try to sell papers etc etc....for years and years and fully co-ordinated by the state sponsored Searchlight without any complaints from people like you. Indeed Searchlight only broke it's links with one particular violent anti-BNP group after it's members carried out bombings for the iRA. So it's a bit rich of the left to talk about intimidation. Many far left groups expressly don't agree with democracy but support violent direct action- in their own actual words they don't believe in the democratic process. And searchlight - the arm of the state has traditionally encouraged them to attack nationalists. Now the BNP has grown too big to be simply physically supressed as in the past Searchlight with its track history has a got a heck of a nerve reckoning to highlight supposed thugs in the BNP.Don't you think?

It was a light hearted joke and to be fair I've not started the argument yet as up to now nobody has even attempted to answer any of these questions.

Any BNP members want to talk about whats currently happening in the BNP?.

How do you feel about having less councillors than this time last year?

Which version of Solidarity do you support?

How much of a joke do you think the recent leadership election was?

Why are the BNP accounts months late?.

How many members have the BNP got these days?

Why is Mark Collett so hated within the BNP and why hasn't Griffin sacked him.

With the demise of the NNP would you welcome back any BNP members who left (or were sacked) back into the BNP.

Is this video a fair assessment of whats happened to the BNP in the last 3 months.

Have any of the BNP fundrasing projects made any money at all for the party, Great White Records, the life insurence company, the mortgage brokerage, the skip hire company, horse matters, the double glazing company?

I also don't understand the bit about two children on one page.

to use the punctuation card it shows you lost the argument nit picking like a child so that two children on one page

And again....whoooosh.

Tony if you ask again he may reply.......but then again :roll:

Love you started this thread on BNP and roy james.

Tony has asked you twice now a few questions, which you seem to be avoiding.

And again....whoooosh.

Tony if you ask again he may reply.......but then again :roll:

Love you started this thread on BNP and roy james.

Tony has asked you twice now a few questions, which you seem to be avoiding.

hes not asked me them questions he asked members of the bnp im not a member of the bnp i very rarely vote never mind be a member but i might vote this time round for bnp just for the imagination policy (look mar no punctuation)

Because it tends to be the people from the right who say the most obnoxious, revolting things.

Let me explain. People on here get barred for how they express things, not what they say. If folks are offensive, abusive and obnoxious they'll get removed.

Oh....and it's right wingers who've tended to plant nail bombs in pubs. That doesn't get much good press...

As I said, it's the Left who do all the ranting and name-calling :loopy:

hes not asked me them questions he asked members of the bnp im not a member of the bnp i very rarely vote never mind be a member but i might vote this time round for bnp just for the imagination policy (look mar no punctuation)

Is that the policy where they imagine the public are stupid enough to be fooled by a party whose raison d'etre is hating anybody who isn't white or straight?

It was a light hearted joke and to be fair I've not started the argument yet as up to now nobody has even attempted to answer any of these questions.

Any BNP members want to talk about whats currently happening in the BNP?.

How do you feel about having less councillors than this time last year?

Which version of Solidarity do you support?

How much of a joke do you think the recent leadership election was?

Why are the BNP accounts months late?.

How many members have the BNP got these days?

Why is Mark Collett so hated within the BNP and why hasn't Griffin sacked him.

With the demise of the NNP would you welcome back any BNP members who left (or were sacked) back into the BNP.

Is this video a fair assessment of whats happened to the BNP in the last 3 months.

Have any of the BNP fundrasing projects made any money at all for the party, Great White Records, the life insurence company, the mortgage brokerage, the skip hire company, horse matters, the double glazing company?

I also don't understand the bit about two children on one page.

This is Searchlight's new recourse. Now leftwingers no longer have the men on the ground nor the motivation to beat the BNP off the streets, and the party has a growing membership and increasingly significant electoral performance, we're going to try and portray the BNP as being in internal disarray and falling apart???