The all things BNP thread.

I just hope nationalist doesn't need to go into hospital for an operation. It's sure to be done by a non-white Dr. with a much lower IQ than him. :roll:

you are

oh are you short of stature by any chance ?

I think it's very plainly evident that all I've done is to ask perfectly reasonable questions and make reasonable observations in a reasonable manner. I think a great majority of other users and indeed the moderators would agree.

I'm 5''8.

I just hope nationalist doesn't need to go into hospital for an operation. It's sure to be done by a non-white Dr. with a much lower IQ than him. :roll:

mmmm another that hasn't read through properly shame that i haven't said anything about non white the graph stated black not non white and there is a difference read things properly :loopy:

Muslims surgeons are quite popular over ther too I understand :D

oh are you short of stature by any chance ?

Has it been scientifically 'proved' that short people are less intelligent too? :help:

Has it been scientifically 'proved' that short people are less intelligent too? :help:

no but some do have a tendency to suffer napoleon syndrome

and like little terriers they yap constantly and so annoying

no but some do have a tendency to suffer napoleon syndrome

and like little terriers they yap constantly and so annoyingly

It must be annoying to have someone ask questions you have no answer for, granted. I'm away for some sleep shortly, so just in case you've thought of something, I'll ask you again.

In what way do you think black or non-white people should be treated any differently to white people, and why?

It must be annoying to have someone ask questions you have no answer for, granted. I'm away for some sleep shortly, so just in case you've thought of something, I'll ask you again.

In what way do you think black or non-white people should be treated any differently to white people, and why?

why are you asking me why not say your self

Is this the five minute argument or the full half hour?

I simply cannot believe how, unintentionally, funny this thread is. Lethal Weapon ........ in the name of all that's Holy .........

I simply cannot believe how, unintentionally, funny this thread is. Lethal Weapon ........ in the name of all that's Holy .........

in the name of whats holy what comic you got that from so its ok for blacks to say things in films and stage but a white guy does the same there's a uproar thats the point

Better be careful, if threads like this become too much fun the BNP might start becoming popular purely for entertainment value. :hihi:

Better be careful, if threads like this become too much fun the BNP might start becoming popular purely for entertainment value. :hihi:

yes it should be great the left wing comics make me chuckle through the night i can barely sleep :hihi: