The all things BNP thread.

Well only that you could be talking about muslims.many more muslims are welcomed into other faiths than the other way round. would the average muslim welcome a young white christian boy who was having a relationship with their daughter? i think homosexuals are not too welcome either, no doubt youll educate me on that as well.

if you cant see the problems we are developing for the future then im sorry but you need to wake upand smell the coffee too.

your trotting out the same ol, same old,in that anyone who is concerned about immigration is a racist or a member of the bnp, thats not tru.

I meant that you might actually try and adress the substance of JFK's post i.e.that the BNP represent a threat to non - whites, Jews, Muslims, gays/bi's those in the media etc .....

I meant that you might actually try and adress the substance of JFK's post i.e.that the BNP represent a threat to non - whites, Jews, Muslims, gays/bi's those in the media etc .....

well thats obvious innit you dumpling.

I am glad this thread now exists.

I have not been on the forum that much recently (busy at work, ill child and nobody to argue with) but when I was last on I remember stating that we should habe a megathread of this nature so that some of the other more considered political threads did not become arguing shops between leftiers and B.N.P

I am intrigued by the B.N.P. members and their views. Is it just frusrtration, anger or downright racism. I don't know. But a thread like this could act as a pressure valve.

I personally think that anyone who discriminates or persecutes someone because of their skin colour is scum. Pure and simple.

But I am not blinkered enough to believe that all BNP members are like that. Some are for sure but not all and I an interested in having a more intellectual debate about it.

The historical reason for the BNP Megathreads was that a few people couldn't resist the temptation to launch threads that were thinly disguised publicity for the BNP.

So we stuck 'em all together in one place where right and left could fight it out. Sort of like a less cruel version of dog or **** fighting. :)

My great regret was that we never ran a book on the winners and losers.

Debating the policies that might work or fail on a number of issues did take place outside the megathread; it was just when things got to be the usual megaphone diplomacy between pro- and anti- BNP people that things got shoved in to the megathread.

Actually yes i agree with mods on this one. Previous forums like the Oxford forum became swamped in BNP threads. To the point that they practically killed the forum. To that end it does neither the party nor the casual forum member any good to get this stupid hyjacking of every thread. Whilst i understand the frustration as a BNP member that we're denied access to the media etc and the internet is our only recourse I do think genuine BNP supporters should behave more responsibly. To that end even though i'm a BNP supporter I'm also interested in non BNP related issues on this forum like the plight of Rare and raceys etc which should set me apart from the trolls and mishief makers from far and wide that just want to flood the forum with stupid cut and pastes from the BNP website.

Actually yes i agree with mods on this one. Previous forums like the Oxford forum became swamped in BNP threads. To the point that they practically killed the forum. To that end it does neither the party nor the casual forum member any good to get this stupid hyjacking of every thread. Whilst i understand the frustration as a BNP member that we're denied access to the media etc and the internet is our only recourse I do think genuine BNP supporters should behave more responsibly. To that end even though i'm a BNP supporter I'm also interested in non BNP related issues on this forum like the plight of Rare and raceys etc which should set me apart from the trolls and mishief makers from far and wide that just want to flood the forum with stupid cut and pastes from the BNP website.

How do you feel about white people marrying, having sexual relationships and children with non-white people?

Not because of his politics but because of his racist views which he did nothing to conceal either here or on other forums. The management of the shop felt that roy would not be able to treat all customers the same irrespective of their skin colour.

Are you saying then that if he was just a run of the mill BNP member-a member of britain's fourth most popular political party -without the stormfront inferences, you would have accepted his right to employment and left him unmolested?

The usual excuse used by the left is that BNP supporters should be denied access to politically sensitive posts, where they might use their political opinion to gain sensitive imformation and to the detriment of society. To that end how precisely could a shop security guard propagate his politics? He's there simply to ward of shoplifters isn't he? Are you pretending he would have been more liberal on shoplifters if they were white?

if the bnp are so repulsive why do some seem so afraid of them. everyone has a right to work. its a discrace that roy lost his job because of the idiots.

How do you feel about white people marrying, having sexual relationships and children with non-white people?

If you're asking me personally I don't like it. Moreover i think many people who pretend indifference to the matter also don't if they were honest.

But i suppose I try and put myself in the place of a white woman who thinks her boyfriend means all the world to her and why shouldn't she convince herself she's fallen in love with who she wants to and I try and accept it.

If you're asking me personally I don't like it. Moreover i think many people who pretend indifference to the matter also don't if they were honest.

Could you try and explain why please?

If you're asking me personally I don't like it. ...

Why?

...Moreover i think many people who pretend indifference to the matter also don't if they were honest.

You presume far too much.

Could you try and explain why please?

There's nothing to explain is there?

Human beings are innately tribal. If a woman is marrying outside of the biological tribe then it's not good for members of that tribe to behold.

There's nothing to explain is there?

Human beings are innately tribal. If a woman is marrying outside of the biological tribe then it's not good for members of that tribe to behold.

I don't think that's a very useful answer, frankly. Almost all of the white people I know don't regard having a boyfriend / girlfriend of a different colour as anything unusual. You say that you 'don't like it' - but what rational reason do have for that dissaproval? Do you regard non-white people as inferior in some way, or less likely to make good partner material for example? I mean, something specific that you think makes it a less valid relationship than a white/white relationship?