The all things BNP thread.

well if you are a bnp supporter or a member of them i wouldnt dispair. all this does is drum up more support. although the protests and actions are meant to halt the bnp they infact "radicalise" a large section of the white comunity.

there is massive support for the priciples of the bnp. they wont get massive votes though. people are more concerned with the interest rate, education for their kids and the public services. none of these the bnp could manage.

a comparison can be use with the iraq war. it seemed to be that everybody was against "blairs war" however he was elected again. because people were financially better off when he was in power. thats more important than any war.

i just cant believe all this right wing paranoia..it really does make me LOL

you actually think everybodys out to get you all

you seem to be stuck in a loop

yeah it used to be cool to rebel against the state and become a lefty but now nah its so 80s

you seem to be stuck in a loop

yeah it used to be cool to rebel against the state and become a lefty but now nah its so 80s

well its no surprise im stuck in a loop...its just phenominal the amount that you lot really do think the state etc are really out to get you

i just cant believe all this right wing paranoia..it really does make me LOL

you actually think everybodys out to get you all

Cheers Mel - you saved me the effort of having to reply to Upholder's "they're coming to take us away" post!

A teacher who is BNP would surely be a thorn in the side of multiculturalist teachings wouldn't it?

That is probably why the teacher was fired, it is not up to the teacher to decide which part of the national curriculum to follow.

And let's not forget that the state tried twice and failed twice to convict Nick Griffin and Mark Collett on race hate charges.

It doesn't change the fact that Nick Griffin is a convicted rascist.

The "state" has much to fear from the BNP and it's policies and it shows.

Also anyone whose skin is not a milky white, anyone who is homosexual or bisexual, people whose partners are not a milky white, Muslim people, Jewish people, people who work in the media and a whole load of other people also have a lot to fear from the BNP and it's policies.

The fact is that the BNP will never come to power as the British nation has never tolerated and always regected any forms of politicl extremism. One of the many reasons I love this country.

That is probably why the teacher was fired, it is not up to the teacher to decide which part of the national curriculum to follow.

It doesn't change the fact that Nick Griffin is a convicted rascist.

Also anyone whose skin is not a milky white, anyone who is homosexual or bisexual, people whose partners are not a milky white, Muslim people, Jewish people, people who work in the media and a whole load of other people also have a lot to fear from the BNP and it's policies.

The fact is that the BNP will never come to power as the British nation has never tolerated and always regected any forms of politicl extremism. One of the many reasons I love this country.

then wake up and smell the coffee.

Cheers Mel - you saved me the effort of having to reply to Upholder's "they're coming to take us away" post!

lol, it really does seem like i live in a completely different world to them tho tbh

lol, it really does seem like i live in a completely different world to them tho tbh

mmmm i feel a moon shuttle for mel colection coming on:hihi:

<snip>

The UAF and Searchlight are funded by the state aren't they?

<snip>

They aren't funded by the state. Searchlight is registered as a charity so benefits from Gift Aid, but there are plenty of campaigning organisations registered as charities and there are right wing charites, Civitas for example is a charity.

[/b]

then wake up and smell the coffee.

A typically nonsensical response, mikey - what do you actually mean? Could you reply to JFk's post in a way that carries meaning?

JFK posted - ''anyone whose skin is not a milky white, anyone who is homosexual or bisexual, people whose partners are not a milky white, Muslim people, Jewish people, people who work in the media and a whole load of other people also have a lot to fear from the BNP and it's policies.''

Could you make a useful comment on that perhaps?

...Could you make a useful comment on that perhaps?

Remember who you're talking to, Halibut.

A typically nonsensical response, mikey - what do you actually mean? Could you reply to JFk's post in a way that carries meaning?

JFK posted - ''anyone whose skin is not a milky white, anyone who is homosexual or bisexual, people whose partners are not a milky white, Muslim people, Jewish people, people who work in the media and a whole load of other people also have a lot to fear from the BNP and it's policies.''

Could you make a useful comment on that perhaps?

Well only that you could be talking about muslims.many more muslims are welcomed into other faiths than the other way round. would the average muslim welcome a young white christian boy who was having a relationship with their daughter? i think homosexuals are not too welcome either, no doubt youll educate me on that as well.

if you cant see the problems we are developing for the future then im sorry but you need to wake upand smell the coffee too.

your trotting out the same ol, same old,in that anyone who is concerned about immigration is a racist or a member of the bnp, thats not tru.