The all things BNP thread.

Not because of his politics but because of his racist views which he did nothing to conceal either here or on other forums. The management of the shop felt that roy would not be able to treat all customers the same irrespective of their skin colour.

Because it tends to be the people from the right who say the most obnoxious, revolting things.

Let me explain. People on here get barred for how they express things, not what they say. If folks are offensive, abusive and obnoxious they'll get removed.

Oh....and it's right wingers who've tended to plant nail bombs in pubs. That doesn't get much good press...

and its left winger animal activists that dig up body's and hold them to ransom

Why is it that the Right get ALL the bad press yet it's actually the Left who are most vociferous, do all the demonstrating and are most politically active :huh:

Because the "Press" is mostly Left.

same with the conservatives tbh too they cant help but bitch between themselves.

Strange time to be thinking the tories bitch between themselves, considering the recent party conferences and not mention the infighting going on in government and in the lib dems at the moment. I could have understood your point a while back but if you can't see that labour and the lib dems are the divided parties at the moment ( for various reasons ) then your eyes must be painted on, or your rose tinted glasses may have steamed up.

It's not isolated, if you're BNP you're going to be persecuted by the state.

Demo over BNP teacher suspension

Storm grows over 'BNP ballerina'

How do you work out that the 2 incidents you mentioned are persecution by the state???

The teacher was suspended, but "Sue Byrne, the school's head teacher, said the claims of political persecution were untrue." I don't think the head teacher (or Board of Governors, as they were probably involved) call be described as "the state".

The Simone Clarke protests were in January this year - and she's still listed as a Principal Dancer on the ENB website, so they can't have been terribly successful. The protests were led by the campaign group Unite Against Fascism (UAF). Again, how does a campaign group equate to "the state"?

when bnp won a seat & some students went & threw paint & bricks at the bnp,s offices & tried to wreck it was it sheffield ?

when bnp won a seat & some students went & threw paint & bricks at the bnp,s offices & tried to wreck it was it sheffield ?

typical lefties always over the top

Because the "Press" is mostly Left.

Are you sure? Last time I checked, the Sun, The Mail, the Express, the Times, the Telegraph are all right wing papers. The only leftie papers are the Independant, the Mirror and the Guardian. The BBC is arguably more liberal at times, but I wouldn't call left wing.

The piece of media that has the most influence is the Sun, which is right wing. Even they oppose the BNP, and it's convicted rascist leader.

typical lefties always over the top

lol how ironic seen as were talking about the "extreme" right

Strange time to be thinking the tories bitch between themselves, considering the recent party conferences and not mention the infighting going on in government and in the lib dems at the moment. I could have understood your point a while back but if you can't see that labour and the lib dems are the divided parties at the moment ( for various reasons ) then your eyes must be painted on, or your rose tinted glasses may have steamed up.

errrrrrrrm im talking generally.......yes labour and liberals do have the in fighting occasionly.............it is politics.

just in my eyes the tories ALWAYS seem to be in fighting.

anyway my point wasnt really to start debating about mainstream parties, but to point out that the BNP always do have in fighting

How do you work out that the 2 incidents you mentioned are persecution by the state???

Well the teaching profession clearly has a left wing bias, they teach from a curriculum formed by left wing polititians and are paid by the state.

A teacher who is BNP would surely be a thorn in the side of multiculturalist teachings wouldn't it?

The UAF and Searchlight are funded by the state aren't they?

Ironically the hounding of the BNP Ballerina by the UAF only served to award the BNP publicity that just could not be bought.

Let us expose and banish once and for all a doctrine of race based exclusivity that is the wholly unacceptable message of the BNP.

"Gordon the Yellow" said that on 25 September 2006 at the Labour Party conference and I'm pretty sure he didn't mean it in a "nice" way.

And let's not forget that the state tried twice and failed twice to convict Nick Griffin and Mark Collett on race hate charges.

The "state" has much to fear from the BNP and it's policies and it shows.

i just cant believe all this right wing paranoia..it really does make me LOL

you actually think everybodys out to get you all