The all things BNP thread.

as i take it from the above post, roy didnt lose his job cos of his beliefs, he lost his job cos people were hounding the shop he worked at (due to his beliefs)

It does beg the question why the shop didn't call the police and have the hounding mob dealt with, instead of firing the guy to get a quiet life. That's unfair dismissal if ever there was one.

Then again, I don't recall anybody except me complaining, when Hoddle was sacked because of his religious beliefs.

It does beg the question why the shop didn't call the police and have the hounding mob dealt with, instead of firing the guy to get a quiet life. That's unfair dismissal if ever there was one.

Then again, I don't recall anybody except me complaining, when Hoddle was sacked because of his religious beliefs.

well you would think any workplace would call the police if they were getting any sort of hassle from outside forces, then again would the police actually do owt??

as for the hoddle incident, wasnt it to do with his psychic person rather than his actual beliefs??

[Mod-ish Note!]Part six of the BNP megathread got closed because it turned into internal party bitching between BNP members which isn't particularly edifying or appropriate for a general forum. However if there's an appetite for a new BNP megathread then I'm quite happy to rename this thread and let it run - let one of the mod/admin staff know your desires and we will try and accomodate!

Part six of the BNP megathread got closed because it turned into internal party bitching between BNP members

NEVER!!

im shocked by that revelation :P

thats exactly how the BNP came into existance, inner turmoil and a rather nasty split between members of the National front, then recently there was talk at the party conference of some members going alone and starting a new party.

how could they ever hope to run a country when they cant even please themselves?

same with the conservatives tbh too they cant help but bitch between themselves.

I always used to like having a BNP Megathread running.

It's just easier to let people shoot themselves in the foot than it is to waste your own ammunition. :)

I think the BNP megathread was a mixed blessing for BNP supporters. Lefties and other opponents used it as an opportunity to either nitpick over the fine detail of BNP policies or post long lists of BNP people who had received parking fines in 1974. Although this sort of stuff can be countered I think arguments are best made in general political threads or in discussing particular issues such as crime, education, the environment or foreign policy.

I think the BNP megathread was a mixed blessing for BNP supporters. Lefties and other opponents used it as an opportunity to either nitpick over the fine detail of BNP policies or post long lists of BNP people who had received parking fines in 1974. Although this sort of stuff can be countered I think arguments are best made in general political threads or in discussing particular issues such as crime, education, the environment or foreign policy.

The historical reason for the BNP Megathreads was that a few people couldn't resist the temptation to launch threads that were thinly disguised publicity for the BNP.

So we stuck 'em all together in one place where right and left could fight it out. Sort of like a less cruel version of dog or **** fighting. :)

My great regret was that we never ran a book on the winners and losers.

Debating the policies that might work or fail on a number of issues did take place outside the megathread; it was just when things got to be the usual megaphone diplomacy between pro- and anti- BNP people that things got shoved in to the megathread.

well you would think any workplace would call the police if they were getting any sort of hassle from outside forces, then again would the police actually do owt??

as for the hoddle incident, wasnt it to do with his psychic person rather than his actual beliefs??

Well if you check out the thread on indymedia meet roy james you'll see the extent they were prepared to go to, ringing up the shop and all sorts

Those who say the BNP are thugs need to check out antifa, they are a group expressly committed to violent suppression of the BNP.

Their campaign of ouvert violence works in hand with less explicitly violent groups like Stop the BNP who at the moment are encouraging similar tactics as those used on the shop in the Moor against a hotel in Blackpool to intimidate the owners out of allowing a BNP conference on their premises.

Even the suppliers are being initmidated. Great to live in a democracy isn't it?

This is a violation of the basic human right in a democracy of freedom of association and freedom of political assembly and wouldn't be permitted in any other civilised country. Stop the BNP is organised by Searchlight who have charity status and significant Government and trade union support. In what other democracy does an organisation committed to harrassing, intimidating, and disrupting the political opponents of the government enjoy charity status?

MOD NOTE

Please note that personal info is not allowed to be posted on the forum. Any further instances will be removed.

I can't believe all this, you mean Roy lost his job because of his politics ? did this happen in Sheffield ?