The all things BNP thread.

As someone who was on this forum about two or three years ago arguing the BNP line, I would have to say in response to people who assumed we were thrown off, there was no particular reason why I stopped posting personally except that the one officially sanctioned BNP thread seemed to have been pulled. Moreover all the discussion seemed to centre on Roy james the then local BNP organiser - whom i don't know much about personally and whether or not he'rd been a regular member on an explicitly racist website. Having moved to Sheffield i've had to re-register simply because i forgot my original moniker and password from back then. Roy meanwhile i think for people's information has left the party. I understand he got a job in the Moor as a retail security guard whilst he was the sheffield BNP organiser and leftwing opponents to his political views hounded the shop until they got him sacked.

I do think he apllied to the BNP legal department for help over this matter but became disillusioned with what he felt (for whatever reason they might have had) was a lack of support from them.

The info on Roy by the way I gained from the private BNP members forum so i hope he doesn't mind me somewhat breaching confidentiality. The last he said on there was that he was pretty fed up with things.

As someone who was on this forum about two or three years ago arguing the BNP line, I would have to say in response to people who assumed we were thrown off, there was no particular reason why I stopped posting personally except that the one officially sanctioned BNP thread seemed to have been pulled. Moreover all the discussion seemed to centre on Roy james the then local BNP organiser - whom i don't know much about personally and whether or not he'rd been a regular member on an explicitly racist website. Having moved to Sheffield i've had to re-register simply because i forgot my original moniker and password from back then. Roy meanwhile i think for people's information has left the party. I understand he got a job in the Moor as a retail security guard whilst he was the sheffield BNP organiser and leftwing opponents to his political views hounded the shop until they got him sacked.

I do think he apllied to the BNP legal department for help over this matter but became disillusioned with what he felt (for whatever reason they might have had) was a lack of support from them.

Can't quite see the point of your post?

Do you want to re-instate the BNP megathread (part 6) or complain that nearly all the BNP subs go to support Martin Webster's "lifestyle".

Not quite sure of the purpose of the thread. But I like to read all political party views. Are you going to be posting some?

That's already been done in here. Do you know what the purpose of this thread is? I still don't.

yes sorry. I mean the BNP megathread should be reinstated i guess. I'm just pointing out that it ceased to be of interest because all it was discussing was whether Roj james was or wasn't a certain poster on stormfront. I'm just saying he's now not a BNP member as far as i know so maybe we can move on. Because in honesty I couldn't contribute to that discussion one way or the other.

well to hear that some poor chap lost his job cus of his beliefs is pathetic

well to hear that some poor chap lost his job cus of his beliefs is pathetic

yes i'm sorry if it's been already discussed in here. The BNP mega thread just disappeared overnight, probably largely because it was just going round in circles. But at the time I just assumed the moderators were no longer allowing BNP supporters on the forum. And as i wasn't in sheffield anyway i stopped coming on.

yes sorry. I mean the BNP megathread should be reinstated i guess. I'm just pointing out that it ceased to be of interest because all it was discussing was whether Roj james was or wasn't a certain poster on stormfront. I'm just saying he's now not a BNP member as far as i know so maybe we can move on. Because in honesty I couldn't contribute to that discussion one way or the other.

Ah, that makes more sense. I hadn't noticed it had been pulled tbh, though I did read it.

Well if this thread stays, I will continue to read it. I will most likely 'spoil' my vote next time round, as I have in the past. But always open to new ideas.

Personally I would like to vote for me.:)

yes i'm sorry if it's been already discussed in here. The BNP mega thread just disappeared overnight, probably largely because it was just going round in circles. But at the time I just assumed the moderators were no longer allowing BNP supporters on the forum. And as i wasn't in sheffield anyway i stopped coming on.

no different to all the religious threads then

probably largely because it was just going round in circles

Most serious threads do that.