Tarot readers??

Olliekitten also does tarot readings.

Have you tried PMing Olliekitten on here? She does (or at least used to) do Tarot, and had some excellent reviews. :)

Over the last few days i have kept seeing "Ruth" on here and everyone saying how amazing she is.I have had several readings in the past and never heard of her so if anyone could give me any details to contact her it would be appreciated(bet her phones going mad)!

Wow,that looks like my kinda place!Never heard of the place before(i have had a sheltered life)!Do you give readings then?

Ive been trying to find a good tarot card reader for agesssssssss...could anyone help??? ta:)

I've been looking for a good tarot reader for ages, I've had mine done before by a guy who was amazing but that was a long time ago and can't remember his name. Could anyone help me with info on someone good in Sheffield! thank you

I've been looking for a good tarot reader for ages, I've had mine done before by a guy who was amazing but that was a long time ago and can't remember his name. Could anyone help me with info on someone good in Sheffield! thank you

I also had a reading by brenda and no disrespect to her but not 1 thing was true...x

Richard Knight. he's really good and has been on the telly a few times. He does home visits too

Richard Knight. he's really good and has been on the telly a few times. He does home visits too

Thankyou, will give him a ring.