Tarot readers??

Eh? The lottery is 100% real, Tarot readings are 0% real.

Tarot readings are as real as the lottery. Are you saying tarot readings and readers are not real?

Both are tricks to part you of your money.

Tarot readings are as real as the lottery. Are you saying tarot readings and readers are not real?

Both are tricks to part you of your money.

It's no secret that winning the lottery jackpot is highly unlikely, everybody knows that, but it is possible.

Tarot readings are completely fake as they don't mean a thing.

It's no secret that winning the lottery jackpot is highly unlikely, everybody knows that, but it is possible.

Tarot readings are completely fake as they don't mean a thing.

So if the tarot reading predicted that you will win the lottery, and you won the lottery, even though it was unlikely, then your reading has come true. I accept that you were most likely to win it anyway without the reading.

Readings exist, readers exist, therefore they're real...beyond that you may come to any conclusion you wish.

So if the tarot reading predicted that you will win the lottery, and you won the lottery, even though it was unlikely, then your reading has come true. I accept that you were most likely to win it anyway without the reading.

Readings exist, readers exist, therefore they're real...beyond that you may come to any conclusion you wish.

Those are some nice pedantic straws you've got a hold of there.

Those are some nice pedantic straws you've got a hold of there.

Maybe, but they are real.

Maybe, but they are real.

Touche :hihi::hihi:

i'm a tarot reader, medium, i vary in what i do, i live in sheffield and happy to home visit, i did start a chat on here, but criticsm, playground name calling from people leaving messages, i ad privately now, feel free to p.m me.........oh and the person wanting to get in touch with brenda diskin she's on facebook, she has a few groups on there

Hi robina your a brave person posting this on SF, but good for you people need to stand up for there believes.:)

i'm a tarot reader, medium, i vary in what i do, i live in sheffield and happy to home visit, i did start a chat on here, but criticsm, playground name calling from people leaving messages, i ad privately now, feel free to p.m me.........oh and the person wanting to get in touch with brenda diskin she's on facebook, she has a few groups on there

You're a scam artist more like.

Hi robina your a brave person posting this on SF, but good for you people need to stand up for there believes.:)

It's amazing what people are willing to 'stand up for' when easy profit is involved.

Sham sham sham sham sham. Mediums, fortune tellers, spiritualists and tarot readers should all be prosecuted as con men. Or institutionalised.

It's amazing what people are willing to 'stand up for' when easy profit is involved.

Sham sham sham sham sham. Mediums, fortune tellers, spiritualists and tarot readers should all be prosecuted as con men. Or institutionalised.

If you can prove they ARE running a con for money, you probably CAN prosecute them.

If you can prove they ARE running a con for money, you probably CAN prosecute them.

Your average person doesn't have the time, effort, standing, money, contacts, resources or standing in society to be able to go around proving people are cons and prosecuting them.